Krispy Kreme (New Malden) + HomeGrown + Cobham

Golfedd

Reaction score
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

data=t0MSkogmR6T-E5XWYu79h8oY6zcOwvLY7d1duuki4U8tzDG25UnEuVFDLtp9_9Pvbjr4TDcMfY4DGIDoLjSy2C0OPfFIpRnA1Ch0PGyu3mOR

Burlington Road
New Malden, New Malden KT3 4NA

Dates

• 8th January @ 1930
  • 12th Feburary @ 1930
  • 12th March @ 1930
The important boring bit:

I dont expect any trouble as i know your all proper safe and not a bunch of chavvy ricers etc. but please read the following so were all on the same level

KK love us, and are happy for us to run this meet on the condition that we don't park like utter idiots, keep the engine revving and music to a non-existant minimum, and spend some money buying some drinks and doughnuts. In return, they'll take care of us!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Cobham

Dates for the first Quarter as as follows, starting at 1930:

• 7th January @ 1930
  • 4th February @ 1930
  • 4th March @ 1930

The new services at Cobham on the M25 (between 9 and 10) have proven themselves to be a nice friendly location with ample lighting, food, drink, and shelter, as such we'll continue to use them. Perhaps come Q3 (Jul-Sept) we'll move back to Newlands Corner if the weather allows.

HOMEgrown Monthly meet of German car owners & Enthusiasts @ Beaconsfield Services Jct 2 M40 Every last Friday of the month

STARTING IN 2013 AROUND MARCH OR APRIL

Mission @ FACEBOOK PAGE LINK HERE
To bring together like minded German car lovers from all walks of life once a month to discuss and show off their first love.

Description
MEET every last friday of every month at Beaconsfield Services Jct2 M4

578632_367400653338828_1025250778_n.jpg

Krispy Kremes - Nice chilled out place with doughnuts and is always a good laugh

Cobham - Bit of a drive for some, it will take place in Guildford at Newlands corner in the summer as it's a large open car park to enjoy the heat and sun then usually head to Burger King for food!

HomeGrown - By far the largest meet going of German car's locally, doesn't start up till March/April ish but is a nice turn out and friendly people!

Most of the time Tim will be at these meets, or myself and we have Vag-Com and various tools should you guys need scanning (mine is broken at the moment but I shall update when I get my new software)

Hope to see some new faces and Audi's:

Olethalb and Double J - be good to see you two this year :ninja:

I'll be there for the next Krispy Kreme meet. Any other 8L S3 guys coming?

There's usually a GT28RS 8L there most months...

There's usually a GT28RS 8L there most months...
Don't think you'll be seeing the gt28 8L anymore as iv broke it for parts but I will be there in my 8p 3.2 v6 s3 rep but there will be at least 2 8l s3's there as its the comrades of vag monthly meet we're there every month! :)