Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 51 of 51
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: AITP 2012 convoys list

  1. #41
    JtotheD's Avatar
    Events Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset/ Wallingord, Oxon
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrators View Post
    Don't thank me till you try the burgers

    A
    Classic!
    S3 8L Ming Blue 273bhp & 294lbft h


    Build/project thread
    check it out!


  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #42
    JtotheD's Avatar
    Events Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset/ Wallingord, Oxon
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxie View Post
    Jarman Park
    Hemel Hempstead
    HP2 4JW
    United Kingdom

    this is five mins from the m1, (aquasplash for people that know it)

    it has a mcdonalds and a tesco so people can have a loo break ect, josh what time do you think you could get here for?
    Dunno mate I'll have a look on google maps later and work it all out. It looks to be a 4am start for me tho! Haha
    S3 8L Ming Blue 273bhp & 294lbft h


    Build/project thread
    check it out!


  4. #43
    knoxie's Avatar
    K4OXE

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    harlow, essex
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by JtotheD View Post
    Dunno mate I'll have a look on google maps later and work it all out. It looks to be a 4am start for me tho! Haha
    4am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    well it doesent have to be bang on time, theres no parking restrictions there so dont matter if we have to hang a bit
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    !!!!STANDARD S3 EXHAUST FOR SALE!!!!
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for
    IN AND AROUND THE M25 RING MEETS

  5. #44
    JtotheD's Avatar
    Events Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset/ Wallingord, Oxon
    Posts
    907
    yeah because some people i'm going with couldnt get up on the sat i said we'd convoy it on the sun morn.. but that means an early start! anyway jarman park GM says is 2hrs5 away roughly. ive got 2 other stops on the way so factor that all in if i left at just before 5 not 4 then i should be at jarman for anywhere between 7-735 ish. did i take your number yet so i can text/ring as i get closer?
    S3 8L Ming Blue 273bhp & 294lbft h


    Build/project thread
    check it out!


  6. #45
    knoxie's Avatar
    K4OXE

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    harlow, essex
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by JtotheD View Post
    yeah because some people i'm going with couldnt get up on the sat i said we'd convoy it on the sun morn.. but that means an early start! anyway jarman park GM says is 2hrs5 away roughly. ive got 2 other stops on the way so factor that all in if i left at just before 5 not 4 then i should be at jarman for anywhere between 7-735 ish. did i take your number yet so i can text/ring as i get closer?
    just pm'd you dude
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    !!!!STANDARD S3 EXHAUST FOR SALE!!!!
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for
    IN AND AROUND THE M25 RING MEETS

  7. #46
    knoxie's Avatar
    K4OXE

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    harlow, essex
    Posts
    619
    ok guys an update on my journey tommo,

    i will be starting from harlow m11 bp station, il be there for about 06:10 and leaving at about 06:30

    then down the m11 onto the m25

    stopping off to meet dan and adam at south mimms services for about 07:00

    then back onto the m25 joining the m1

    stopping to meet josh and the others at hemel (Aqua splash)

    then the rest of the journey to AITP




    if anyone else wants to meet us along the way at these times please feel free to do so, the more the merrier!!!


    Ronnie
    Dan S3 likes this.
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    !!!!STANDARD S3 EXHAUST FOR SALE!!!!
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for
    IN AND AROUND THE M25 RING MEETS

  8. #47
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Salisbury, Wiltshire
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxie View Post
    ok guys an update on my journey tommo,

    i will be starting from harlow m11 bp station, il be there for about 06:10 and leaving at about 06:30

    then down the m11 onto the m25

    stopping off to meet dan and adam at south mimms services for about 07:00

    then back onto the m25 joining the m1

    stopping to meet josh and the others at hemel (Aqua splash)

    then the rest of the journey to AITP




    if anyone else wants to meet us along the way at these times please feel free to do so, the more the merrier!!!


    Ronnie
    Sweet, I'll be meeting Josh around 5.45 in Winchester.

    Supposed to be heading to bed soon but I'm too excited to sleep!

  9. #48
    JtotheD's Avatar
    Events Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset/ Wallingord, Oxon
    Posts
    907
    Hi guys, Just wanted to say a massive thanks to you all for convoying it up and making AITP a good laugh. Thanks to admin for how good the stand was and the food! Was good finally to meet you all and hope everyone had a safe journey home! Nice one lads... If I'm around I want to go to ADI so who's up for that??!! it's in oct at castle combe.. you can have track time too!

    Josh
    S3 8L Ming Blue 273bhp & 294lbft h


    Build/project thread
    check it out!


  10. #49
    knoxie's Avatar
    K4OXE

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    harlow, essex
    Posts
    619
    yeah had a great day, met a great bunch of guys!!! and glad how friendly everyone was
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    !!!!STANDARD S3 EXHAUST FOR SALE!!!!
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for
    IN AND AROUND THE M25 RING MEETS

  11. #50
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    65
    Great day guys! I had a good laugh! It was a pleasure to meet you lot!


    8L S3, K04 HYBRID, PISTONS, RODS, FORGE DV, HOSES, AP COILOVERS, POWER TEC INDUCTION KIT, QUICK SHIFT, AMD CUSTOM MAP, CALIBRE VINTAGE 9/8x18 AND A WHOLE LOT MORE TO DO!!!

  12. #51
    JtotheD's Avatar
    Events Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset/ Wallingord, Oxon
    Posts
    907
    I'm gonna create an FB group for us also so everyone can keep in touch on there also and that. I'll PM you all the details
    S3 8L Ming Blue 273bhp & 294lbft h


    Build/project thread
    check it out!


 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. AITP 2012
    By CMD in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 13th August 2012, 21:32
  2. AITP 2012 Questions & Answers!
    By DriveByShooters in forum AITP 2012
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 5th August 2012, 21:23
  3. AITP 2012 - when do we get the tickets?
    By smokeymike in forum AITP 2012
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13th July 2012, 03:18
  4. AITP Camping list
    By ScottD3 in forum Major UK Events
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 8th August 2011, 08:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO