Aberdeen meet 6th June

A3simon

Reaction score
Ok lets be having some ideas for a meet

do people want to do something or just meet up somewhere nice for a drink ******** and pics

Karting is a good idea but i thought that might be better for later in the year when the weather goes down hill again.

Maybe meet at a country pub for a ******** and so on

i agree with the karting later in the year a stop with pics wee drie and a drink sounds aiight to me

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with what happened last time (as long as I can stay longer). On that note, I'm working that weekend but I'm sure I can get the Sunday off if this date if fixed in stone... If I come up with something amazing that we can do as well (like the karting) I'll drop a note in here!

I'm fine with the original format, though a drink and blether is fine too.

Found the perfect drivers road the last week, but too far to go................:)

That day is set in stone Dan as im only home for 6 days.

Carl what road did you find

That day is set in stone Dan as im only home for 6 days.

Carl what road did you find

Moffat to Selkirk road past St Mary's Loch. First part from Moffat is too narrow and twisty but around the loch it's wider and just ACE....................well it would've been without the other half as 'speed control'

What about Crimond for the stock cars if they are on, the road between Mintlaw and Cromond is a good one and you get a fine poke o chips fae the van at Zanres corner:eyebrows:
Rico can push his new pram up and down the runway and if we are feeling brave we can enter the road going saloons:thumbsup:

I've just replied to that post Neil in the other thread!! Well, I'm burst for May and with the due date of June 11th, I'm more than definately burst for this meet too I'm afraid. :sob:

If we can arrange a quick local get-together for an hour or so, then cool. I should have the new mirrors by then, so some arty pics would be good. I'm sure there are some "industrial" places where a good snap could be taken around Altens, Dyce, etc. Dan took some good shots at a castle on private ground :busted_cop:, but maybe Drum, Crathes, Fraser, Fyvie could be good spots for a quick meet. Always a country boozer in close proximity for a jar!

Carl, I'll give you a shout towards the end of the week to arrange the unit an thanks again Si. :icon_thumright: I hear ye on the brake and replace. Would be good if a few others could make it, especially Phil. I can have another go at selling the CAI to him, try and ware him down!!

I'll have a think on locations anyway.

I'm fine with whatever, me and my 2 mini-me's will be there.

Mine's should be all nice and machine poished by then as well:icon_thumright:

Sure between us we can come up with somewhere local for your baby duties:yes:

I've just replied to that post Neil in the other thread!! Well, I'm burst for May and with the due date of June 11th, I'm more than definately burst for this meet too I'm afraid. :sob:

If we can arrange a quick local get-together for an hour or so, then cool. I should have the new mirrors by then, so some arty pics would be good. I'm sure there are some "industrial" places where a good snap could be taken around Altens, Dyce, etc. Dan took some good shots at a castle on private ground :busted_cop:, but maybe Drum, Crathes, Fraser, Fyvie could be good spots for a quick meet. Always a country boozer in close proximity for a jar!

Carl, I'll give you a shout towards the end of the week to arrange the unit an thanks again Si. :icon_thumright: I hear ye on the brake and replace. Would be good if a few others could make it, especially Phil. I can have another go at selling the CAI to him, try and ware him down!!

I'll have a think on locations anyway.

mate if the funds were in the bank i would be at your door atm cant resist a good mod but untill the car is done im hoarding money, never know when a set of buckets will come up, mind you at least ive got electric lumbar on the front seats in the s3 to tide me over :) just pm me a date guys and ill try and make it obv i vant gaurentee anything as some idiot knocking the back end could mean my car going into the paintshop for a spray on the bumper

What about a coastal run, starting in Stoney and ending in Brechin, with a stop for Fish supper in Inverbervie and photo stops en route with chance of 'industrial unit' shots in Montrose?.

Rich could shoot over on slug and meet half way for blether and food!

sounds good carl

also the scottishvag megameet is on that day in kames might be good to meet up with the southern lot aswell. Depends how people feel about a 3 hour drive though

What about a coastal run, starting in Stoney and ending in Brechin, with a stop for Fish supper in Inverbervie and photo stops en route with chance of 'industrial unit' shots in Montrose?.

Rich could shoot over on slug and meet half way for blether and food!

works for me, a little closer for me :)

Sounds like a good run lads. I could make a brief appearance, you never know! Coastal road would be cool, done it many a time when I lived down there.

any flexibility on the date for anyone, im pretty free like i can always drink on another day

any flexibility on the date for anyone, im pretty free like i can always drink on another day

Not really, i'm busy both following weekends...................i may not even make this one in it's entirety :-(

fair point we dont even have a time haha i should make it though i should be giving my car a detail it will be the only chance i will get for a while

So who is actually coming along then? And what about the meeting place and the time? :)

My boss said I can come in whenever I want so I'm 100% as long as I know the time and stuff!