Aberdeen May Meet

A3simon

Reaction score
I notice no one has yet taken the initiative so thought id post up. Need some ideas for the next meet, i will miss this one though:crying:

personally the same again sounds fine to me, itll be the a3 comming along again

what dates ou away between si we might be able to agree on something to suit everyone

hello gents
what about a drive to Banff for a few laps on the carts?
They are usually available to hire after races i can confirm dates if enough people are up for it.

^ nah Kuwait

thought there would be more interest than there has been

Sorry guys, I'm on baby watch, so need to be around all the time at the mo. Earliest I'll be available is July. :faint:

Almost Phil! Braxton hicks (practice contractions) all the time and still 4.5 weeks to go, wife is nervous, my erse is knitting jumpers! She wants me around at all times right now, just in case.

I'm meeting up with Japper next week to have a loan of Si's 6 disc (much appreciated Again Si!), so I'd said I'd ask him to take the lead on May (maybe June now?) meet. I think he's leaving Scotland towards the end of the year, so we'll need to definatley meet up before then. You can bring your S3 as it'llbe finished by then yes? I'll bring pics of the nipper!

I'll have Carl post up here once I've had a chat.

I'll have to see how the cash is since I've been skipping on hours at work for finishing the thesis... I'll have a better idea once we get dates and things like that. Karting sounds awesome though! Always up for some racing...

not sure on the s3 front depends on my paintshop i will deffo have a large amount of new progress pics by then!, might not even have the a3 by then someone came snooping and was asking an awful lot of questions benifit being they would accomodate with me getting the S on the road so win win, just need to get a hold of this copper to see what the story is on the damage and if they caught up to the slag that rammed the a3

glad all is going will with the nipper obviously for the meet the later the better but with the way my luck is going atm im suspecting the car wont be ready till my 22nd (nice prezzie to myself) but thats in july so not so chuffed with that but im sure it will all be worth it, would be nice to just get a rest from working till 9/10 every night but im sure youd be glad of a rest atm too!

got a few mods that i will have to do for long trips as i dont fancy using the mp3 cd changer function of the rnse all day!

also got a lot on with college test looming though that should be easy but thats when it catches ya out and getting some paperwork in order as im near the end of the apprenticeship

Might be an option to leave this until the first sunday of june as i may get home for that. My project is now a nightmare yet again and i may be back to fixing the green golf.:wtf:

Anyway no worries Rich the headunit would just be sat in my cupboard anyway but you break it you buy it at audi prices :laugh:We can hopefully get a meet up for a ******** when im home if you can sneak out for a couple hours even if we meet in banchory so your close to home.

What are people wanting to do for the next meet then. Ill send some PMs out shortly to the usual suspects try drum up some numbers and ideas as im sat in my office with **** all to do

Sorry gents, been on hols so only just back. May would've been a no no for me anyway as all weekends spoken for. June alright so far.

Rich, give me a bell later and we can meet up for the HU swap.

What about Crimond for the stock cars if they are on, the road between Mintlaw and Cromond is a good one and you get a fine poke o chips fae the van at Zanres corner:eyebrows:
Rico can push his new pram up and down the runway and if we are feeling brave we can enter the road going saloons:thumbsup:

:lmfao: Lol Neil! I might need to take the baby with me, might be the only way I can get out of the house! I may struggle for the June meet as well, but yip a small impromptu meet would be good just to say fit like to a few folk.

Carl, I'll give you a shout towards the end of the week mate. :icon_thumright: and thanks again Si.