Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
    Administrator

Status

Calling all TYNE TEES region members...

Right folks,

I'm up in Stockton this week, training for my new job (which is actually my old job, but with new equipment etc. - long story - think TUPE), but yesterday found out that we're back up here next week too, so I'm thinking it might be an opportunity worth making the most of to meet a few more Audi-fans...

Does anyone fancy an evening get-together one night? I'm not certain what form it'd take, but I'm just thinking that an hour or so spent somewhere within range of a decent cup of coffee, having a look at some Audis and meeting fellow community members probably isn't an hour or so wasted...

I'm planning on bringing one camera or another up here too, so if there's somewhere with some interesting night lighting and/or I can get my strobist head on for some decent flash work, we could perhaps get a few 'break from the norm' photos out of it too?

Any takers?

Rob.
    Boot full of dog. Back seat full of lenses.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FactionOne View Post
    Right folks,

I'm up in Stockton this week, training for my new job (which is actually my old job, but with new equipment etc. - long story - think TUPE), but yesterday found out that we're back up here next week too, so I'm thinking it might be an opportunity worth making the most of to meet a few more Audi-fans...

Does anyone fancy an evening get-together one night? I'm not certain what form it'd take, but I'm just thinking that an hour or so spent somewhere within range of a decent cup of coffee, having a look at some Audis and meeting fellow community members probably isn't an hour or so wasted...

I'm planning on bringing one camera or another up here too, so if there's somewhere with some interesting night lighting and/or I can get my strobist head on for some decent flash work, we could perhaps get a few 'break from the norm' photos out of it too?

Any takers?

Rob.
    Sounds like a plan mate, maybe worth trying to get a few, if not all of the members in the below thread involved too

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...h-East-members

Need to pick a date/time etc and see who is available...

A3 8P2 2.0TDI S-Line 170 SB | Brilliant Red | Full Leather | BOSE | 6 Disc Changer | None Smoking Pack | Light Interior Pack (Converted to LEDs) | Rear Parking Sensors | S3 Air Vents | S3 Mirrors - Stolen!| S3 Pedals |

3rd Gear

Status
    id be up for a meet its my work shifts dont clash
    Audi A4 Avant 1.9TDI Quattro Sport 2004

Administrator

Status
    Right folks, sorry slow reply, it's been a mad couple of days. Just about to drive back up from nr. Swansea to Stockton

If anyone's game for a brew/chat/attempt to get a photo or two of cars/VAG-COM scan cars/whatever, fair play. As regards days/times, I'm up there until Wednesday evening at the earliest, Thursday lunch/early afternoon at the longest I reckon - I can be in the car not long after 6pm each evening, but Thursday if it gets that far would probably be around lunch time. I think I'm up there again the week after next too (WB Mon 05/04/10) - will confirm and report back.

If we hear from some of the guys on the list in the meantime, fair play, but I'll try to send a PM to the group or something so eveyone who might want to meet up for a bit knows...

Cheers,

Rob.
    Boot full of dog. Back seat full of lenses.

3rd Gear

Status
    Any evening is good for me
    A3 8P2 2.0TDI S-Line 170 SB | Brilliant Red | Full Leather | BOSE | 6 Disc Changer | None Smoking Pack | Light Interior Pack (Converted to LEDs) | Rear Parking Sensors | S3 Air Vents | S3 Mirrors - Stolen!| S3 Pedals |

Clutch, Gear, Gas, Gone!!

Status
    Im home myself for the next 2 weeks, a meet would be good.

Anything coming of it while your up Rob?
    A3 2.0TDI S-Line S/B - Stage 1 Remap, Full aftermarket sound system + Boot build