Glasgow Meet Feeler

david_phillips95

Reaction score
Just a quick thread to see if anyone is interested in a meet around April/May in the Glasgow Area. I have been to a few meets before at Xscape Breahead. Would be good to put some names to faces etc Let me know who's all interested.

Cheers Davie

Hi Davie,
I would be interested if it was May time. I work offshore, so I know that I would be home beginning to mid May time. Also due to have the new S3 around mid May ( fingers crossed )

Cheers
Willie

Hi Mate,

Based in Manchester but still head back up to Glasgow to see the folks every month so would be up for a meet.

Thanks

Cheers for showing your interest guys, Im pretty sure we could get a good turn out as there are quite a few members from the glasgow area. I always see plenty of immaculate Audi's when im passing through. Ill say to some of the boys local to me.

Davie

Count me in guys.

Relatively new to forum and not an fully pledged member until the new Ibis S3 SB BE arrives hopefully 1st March. So any time either April or May would suit me.....gives me a chance to run her in properly and then see and hear some of your mods in the flesh....

Cheers.

I'm in a similar boat to elton, still waiting on my new A3 that's due in March... I'm up in Aberdeen but given enough notice I would like to come down and join in a meet if I can! I think that May would be better, but I could probably still manage April...

:thumbsup:

I'll defo be up for one in Glasgow let me know in time.

Haz

I'll have to play that one by ear since that will be near when my thesis has to be submitted and exams start... But if I can then I will be there!

Sorry Davie would like to come up and support you but I am going to be away over that date. Hope it comes off for you guys. My vote would be to decend on Stathclyde Park and scare the bejezus out of the neds... ;)

Ill note down 9th of May, might come in the way of my exam revision but will try at least to pop down, please state the timings and venue of meet.

Haz

Braehead is pretty good meet point,has both outdoor and underground carpark's for the varying weather up here. Pretty sure scottishvag do meets there quite often aswell if you guys wanted to tie them both upto the one.

How's this time and area suit everyone?

Time: 12.00
Area: Xscape Car Park (outside weatherspoons)

Davie

Dont worry about it, if we get a good turnout for this meet it might be worth trying to make it a little more regular.

Davie

Not long now, could we start a list of names just to see what the turn out is going to be like

1.David_phillips95

Cheers Davie

Guy's not coming up this weekend as I am coming up on the 23rd of May for Crail plus cars is in the garage getting a few bits done to it. hope the meet goes well.

I'll be there at around 1pm, can't make it at 12pm sorry.

Shall we re-schedule for 1pm? so we can all meet at the same time? I will bring along Paul (white S3) from here hopefully. Anyone else fancy it?

1. David_phillips95
2. Haz1
3. Khufu​

Yes 1pm may be better

1. David_phillips95
2. Haz1
3. Khufu

Looks like its going to be:

1. David_phillips95
2. Haz1
3. Khufu
4. Paul Laird
5. akash_sky1

Cheers Davie

had a great time lads, comparing the S3s side by side was the total shizzle!!!

haz your exhaust sounds great. Can't believe I shifted back into 3rd on that first run, I was doing ok till then, gutted. Thought id blown the engine for a minute...phew

had a great time lads, comparing the S3s side by side was the total shizzle!!!

haz your exhaust sounds great. Can't believe I shifted back into 3rd on that first run, I was doing ok till then, gutted. Thought id blown the engine for a minute...phew

To be honest, i was impressed with your car, its still very fast for what it is. You should be proud :yes: We did have good runs though