North East members

chris1988brown

Reaction score
hi just wonderin how many ppl are in the north east or local to middlesbrough, and if there are any local meets weekly or monthly etc, cheers chris

Im new to the forum and by tomorrow lunch time i will be a new Audi owner, I live in gateshead, Give me a wave if you see me.
Ibis White sportback Black edition, K80 ADM

Im from Middlesbrough fella, just joined today.

Picked up my A3 TDI yesterday :)

Yep also in the north east, 40mins north of you mate.
Have to have another one soon, try and get a big as possible turn out...

Last edited:
sometime next year if that helps haha.

location im not to sure of... any suggestions?
im thinking somewhere like kfc or sidegate in durham mabie?

Am from Durham too, consett to be exact! A local meet would be good! Who's going to take charge lol!

Just spied this thread, i would be up for meeting some people

Id but up for a meet durham seems to be a popular choice this would be fine for me

I'll be up for a meet sometime, keep me informed

Might even have AS.net BBQ at mine sometime

hi all , just seeing if anyone fancy's a north east meet up some time in the next few months , would be nice to get a few of us all together and see what we have all been up to with are cars .

I would be up for that, shifts at work permitting! :icon_thumright:

Am I the furthest north ??? :blink: Ashington, Northumberland. Have family in Stockton though, so down there fairly regular.

good good , hopefully a few more will be interested and we can arrange something , think you are gary im whitley bay so im not far behind you lol

How about a run down to hare wood house Leeds VW festival sunday 14th August

mark i think durham will be the place we meet if it happens , just need to get a few more people to take an interest then we can sort something , i was thinking in about three weeks time on a saturday night ,as that is probably the best time for most people with work and that . also hopefully one of the lads is from durham so that we have someone who actually knows the best place to meet as i havent got a clue how to get round durham lol

I know my way round Durham. And yah. 3 weeks sounds good. Should mabie have a vag meet. My mate who drives an Ibiza is interested.
Sound good to you?