Christmas South Wales Meet.

AudiMaz

Reaction score
:jester: Ok then guys and gals lets try and get a big effort for this one.

All Audi drivers (as always) are invited.

Three things we need to sort out.... 1) the venue, 2) the date and 3) the time.

Popular demand seems to be the 'Captains Wife'. It does do very good food and the prices are fair too.

Date and time.. once sorted we can book, however, we need to get this decided pretty pronto as Christmas is just around the corner and they will get booked up no doubt, pretty quickly .

Opinions/suggestions please ......

I will definately come to this. (I'll have to pinch Daddy's old A4 bus). I feel so bad not going to the last one but Rob was sorting my car out. It got through the MoT. But now the gear box is dying! :faint:

Anyway, looking forward to this meet - wherever and whenever it is! :happy:

Maz is spot on we would like to see a big turn out for this Christmas meet all Audi types are more than welcome, the Captains Wife is a big pub and has load's of parking, open fire's ( i was cooking at treat in front of it at the last meet). The food look's good and as alway's a good bunch of Audi folk to have a chat and a giggle with.. We would like to have some name's down only if you are 100% going becouse they may want a deposit..

my name is down for this on so ill get the ball rollng

Grant

my name is down for this on so ill get the ball rollng

Grant
Rob & Helen

The Rolling road day is on the 12th Dec, (sat) Some member's are going to that .
So before or after the 12th is good for me. Weekend's are good for me.

Grant
Rob & Helen
Ash
Colin

Last edited:
A quick update . The captain's Wife . We are able to book online up to 14 person's
Or phone them if above 14 they will answer back within 24 hours for larger number's. The Menu is a 3 course deal at £14.95 per person.
The offer is from 1st Dec - 30th all day availabilty.. They state on there Web site. However a £5.00 deposit will be required: First and foremost this will be the last Audi get together in 2009 I would say, so regards whether or not you wish to stay for the meal or just have a drink and a chat, the more that turn up for this the merrier!!

Last edited:
Grant
Rob & Helen
Ash
Colin
Maz

CMD - You beat me to the posting with regards to the info on the Captains Wife. Thanks for putting info up.

It would be nicer to see more names down. We also need to decide on who's doing what (whether eating or just there for the chat). Times as ticking guys and gals!!!

Grant
Rob & Helen (staying for food :yum:)
Ash
Colin
Maz

wot is the date for the meet? ill be going to the rolling road day on the 12th dec so i mite not be staying for food as im in saving mode for the car. ill defo be at the meet though.

come on guys get your names down!!!!

see if we can have more numbers than before

Grant i have stated that we are going to the rolling road day on the 12/12/09.
So i'm hoping to get same more name's down before we set a firm date/time .
I think we should give people to the end of this month then book the table.
Maz sorry for jumping in on this but i hope you can see where i'm coming from
once we get some SOLID name's down i/we can put a deposit down and take it from there. Please all can you state if you are are 1. staying for food with the group.
2. Are you bringing a partner/ friend. Thanks.

Weekend dates are: 5th/6th or 19th/20th (Dec - Sat/Sun).

I'm ok on both and will go with the majority.

If we can get the dates sorted ASAP the rest will fall into place.

Colin - no worries on jumping in.

Need definates by end of month (as Colin has already mentioned) as i don't know how popular the place is over the Christmas period and being as those are weekend dates above, there will be other people booking for general meals as well as Christmas do's.

Thanks guys and gals.:)

12th out for us too.

Sooo whats the majority want? I am sure Stacie and I can make it whatever even if it's just for a drink or two. Only one car this time so parking will be easier,lol

im cool for any dates, ill be on my own though as jenny is working both days, i shal not be having food so im just letting you know in advance, lets set a date then so people have an idea of when t is so they can confirm if they are coming and colin can book the table before they all get taken.

I'm opting for either the 5th or 6th as the 19th/20th will be a tighter squeeze as its so much closer to Christmas - infact i'll probably go with the Sunday 6th as i'll have more chance of gettin away from the house and work.

Maz - Sun 6th (midday - as this seems to be a fair time before the crowds get in).

If other people could put the dates they prefer down to follow suit so we all know where we are. Thanks.

Sunday 6th December (12 noon)

Maz + 1
Mark and Stacie
S4Twiggy
Rob & Helen (please confirm if the dates ok)
Ash (please confirm if the dates ok)
CMD (please confirm if the dates ok)

Copy and paste to follow suite please if you are coming. Thanks.:thumbsup:

Maz + 1
Mark and Stacie
S4Twiggy
Rob & Helen (please confirm if the dates ok)
Ash + Other Half

Be there quite early this time. Try get us some good spots for parking :)

Maz + 1
Mark and Stacie
S4Twiggy
Rob & Helen :icon_thumright:
Ash + Other Half

Copy and paste to follow suite please if you are coming. Thanks.:thumbsup:

I'm a possible :)

Have a few cars to detail and not sure if i'll have the time to make it. Weekends are my detailing days.

Maybe see you there, if not have a good time.

G

I may come along to this providing im work free.

Sorry Ash I havent replied to your text, been flat out with uni work lol. Give me a bell when your cars lowered.

Maz + 1
Mark and Stacie
S4Twiggy
Ash + Other Half
Colin + 1

bummer, ill be the only guy there without his other half lol ill see f i can find someone lurkin outside to join me

Grant it's just to keep them happy...

[Sunday 6th December (12 noon)
Ok folks Look's like the number's are in What time would you all like to sit down for dinner.. ?

Maz + 1
Mark and Stacie
S4Twiggy
Ash + Other Half
Colin + 1[/QUOTE]

Right then i'll book the table on Tuesday for a possible 14 (just in case S3 Nattie and Mr.G are able to come).

Could S3 Nattie and Mr.G please confirm by Tuesday for me please.

Could I also please have the definates who are having the lunch by Tuesday as well.

Maz + 1 (not sure if the other half is coming, but i'm having lunch):yum:
Mark and Stacie
S4Twiggy
Ash + Other Half
Colin + 1

Ooops, forgot, i'll being booking for 12 onwards (unless that is too early), please confirm if thats ok.

Maz me and the wife are staying for lunch, maybe have it a bit later as the meet start's at 12.00. Paul you are more than welcome to come along, the guy's and girl's are great bunch of folk, you will enjoy.

bummer, ill be the only guy there without his other half lol ill see f i can find someone lurkin outside to join me

Lol here you go grant:friends:

Grant it's just to keep them happy...

So true....

[Sunday 6th December (12 noon)
Ok folks Look's like the number's are in What time would you all like to sit down for dinner.. ?

Maz + 1
Mark and Stacie
S4Twiggy
Ash + Other Half
Colin + 1
[/QUOTE]

Maz Count us out for food mate. Going to the nans for food yummmy :)

Hi S Wales crew, I'm going to try to pop down, but count me out for lunch.

Hi Paul

Welcome to ASN.:thumbsup:

Ok, looks like I'll definitely be poppng down for an hour or so. I'll aim to get there just after 1pm.

I'll sort out the meal side of things for a bit later on then.

Pauldazzle- Will be good to meet you, very down to earth bunch of guys at this meet. :thumbsup:

Mark and Stacie
S4Twiggy ------ No lunch
Ash + Other Half ----- No lunch.
Colin + 1 ---- Lunch

I think thats right. Please cut and paste to suit (makes life easy for me). ;)

ill be there defo, no lunch for me mate as im skint. looking forward to it as always

Mark and Stacie
S4Twiggy ------ No lunch
Rob & Helen -----Lunch :icon_thumright:
Colin + 1 ---- Lunch

I think thats right. Please cut and paste to suit (makes life easy for me). ;)

This is looking good guys and gals. Should be a very good meet.:) Will be confirming later on in the day that things have been booked.

Mark and Stacie
S4Twiggy ------ No lunch
Colin + 1 ---- Lunch
G8ANT (+1 maybe) ----- Lunch

Mark and Stacie-- No lunch
S4Twiggy ------ No lunch