Christmas South Wales Meet.

Im 50/50 but will likely come down and say hello.

Right then, sorry for delay with the update.

Just been talking to the Captains Wife (again); .... On Sunday's they don't take bookings (even for Christmas!), its on a first come first served. Is this ok with everyone who's having lunch? All they said if someones there at 12 midday to reserve the table there should be no problem!

I'm ok with this regardless.

Let me know please. Thanks.

Same here, we'll be there before 12. Looking forward to some nice lunch. See you all then :yum:

Will see you on the morrow. Not sure if i'll be in my toy though. Depends on weather ( i know, i'm sad!!) and if i've finished doing a few things to her.

My car is currently recieving the only wash it's going to get in the rain
Even that's spoiling it by my standards mate! I'll be in the works bus, complete with a week's worth of salt and B-road muck all over it, and likely full of broken meters etc in the back!

See you all there!

Rob.

hey guys and gals is it to late for me to pop along i dont want any grub just to meet up ive been bumbed out latley and could do with seeing some audi dudes thing is where is the place and what time coz i got to pick my darling wife up at 12.30 so will it be to late for me to go please reply :meeting:

Well then, got back a few minutes ago from what was a good day out.

Was great to see you all, folks I've met before and one or two new (to me anyway!) faces.

The first time I've been to this venue, and I have to agree it's a good 'un. Plenty of car parking (enough to hide my toolbox on wheels away from the nicer metal!), good food, and an ambience which lends itself well to a good natter. Spot on!

So, when's the next one? :)

All the best folks,

Rob.

Sorry we had to leave early, the kids were hungry. Snapped some quick cam phone pics ont he way out, and even moved my grubby motor alongside the nice shiney ones.LOL

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

DSC01039.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

dam it i couldnt go sorry didnt have enough petrol and to car locked me out looked like a good day out and who owns the red avant is it an rs4 if so will u take me out in it PLEASE,, lol how is every one and is there any more pics...... also are you guys and gals gunna have another meet be4 xmas i hope so let me know thanks

Tazzy

I took a few snaps when we rocked up..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It was a good meet. Good to meet you all, some for the first time. Here some of the snaps that i took (didn't come out as well as i had hoped).
Sorry Ash, got caught up in our conversations that i forgot to take some when you, Liz and Nathan turned up. Doh!!

CSWmeet1.jpg

CSWmeet2.jpg

CSWmeet3.jpg

good meet guys, i love the venue and im gona get thee for a meal soon with the mrs, sorry i didnt get to speak to you all. wot a coincedence(think thats how its speled lol) that me and maz's mrs were born in the same place and hospital(cuckfield)

looking forward to seein you again after xmas and hopefullyfingers crosse i shall have the suspension on the car to lower her ***.

MERRY XMAS YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dam it i couldnt go sorry didnt have enough petrol and to car locked me out looked like a good day out and who owns the red avant is it an rs4 if so will u take me out in it PLEASE,, lol how is every one and is there any more pics...... also are you guys and gals gunna have another meet be4 xmas i hope so let me know thanks

Tazzy

the RS4 belongs to Grant mate, that thing is an animal, i had big trouble keeping up with that beast on the brecon roads lol

Enjoyed the day was good meeting up with everyone that turned up, was nice to give the car a little run shame about the ammount of traffic on the way to and from there, would have been nice to have opened it out a bit:racer: have to have a fun run one day soon:)

Was good to see you all, again sorry about rushing off, but the kids were hungry and i am tight,lol

Your nice clean cars made mine look a wreck........ Maybe i will clean mine for the new year.... Maybe not !!

Thanks for all the pics folks - I would've busted the camera out but it's on garden-leave until the 5D2 arrives :) ...I'm not sure about the one which makes me look like a) I enjoy line-dancing (definitely not true), and b) I need to see chiropractor (probably true!).

have to have a fun run one day soon:)
There used to be a drive through the peak district down to Buxton organised on here a few years ago, but unfortunately it had to be mothballed due to a few folks not realising that it could only continue while people enjoyed their cars sensibly/safely (speed = good, recklessness = likely to land everyone in hot water).

An 'invitational' somewhere along the western end of the 470 at some point probably wouldn't be a bad idea though ;)... Keep your eyes peeled for PMs...

Cheers,

Rob.

Hi all

Was a good day and turn out. Sorry never got to have a proper convo with every one. But was good to see every one was well and having a good time. Will have to arrange another one in january or when every one free. Sorry about the late turn up never got out of bed till 12 alarm never went off ha:blush:
Enjoy your free time over the holiday. Have a good christmas and new year :)