West Midlands, Dubs XMAS Megameet - Coventry 16th December.

Thats ok mate, soz for disturbing the sleep....

Jase, hope all is ok mate :)

It was very, but those 'heated seats' came in useful didnt they ;)

Good turnout, was good to see some faces off here too...

Some nice looking cars there too, I did get some pics, but they came out rubbish!!!

I will provide a link when one becomes available though....

Good meet and nice to meet you nilz, btw the boys were just joking about my a3 hope you didn't think too badly of us ;)

Quite a distance for us though so unlikely we'll be back there any time soon, maybe see you in summer, give me a shout if your ever at any of the London meets!

Yep. it was a chilly one lol :cold:

good night though, nice to meet up and put more faces to usernames lol

still disappointed they didn't have a 'best cab' category, me and speedy would've been fighting in the car park though :box:

still disappointed they didn't have a 'best cab' category, me and speedy would've been fighting in the car park though :box:

Lets be honest Mark.....if they did, I expect the Lambo would have come first and mine second :moa: and yours third/last!

Last edited:
Dont worry Sulaiman, I knew your boys were joking, was good to meet you and nice one for making it up there to be honest, I know it was a bit of a trek for you guys.

John, was nice to meet you too, was going to ask you for a set of those LEDs, but you drove off :(

The best cab category is actually a good idea, I might mention it for the next meet ( as long as Lambos are not included, is that ok??)

Nice one John, I will PM you now...

Thanks, im presuming its a straight swap for the bulbs that are there now yea???

Sounds like it was a good meet. Any bother off the fuzz?...thats my area :busted_cop:

haha, that corsa was classic, the perfect finish to a Dub meet, I was going to take pics, but thought that was a bit harsh, as being being towed away wasnt bad enough!! LOL

Epic Failure prize has to go to the 'Scene'd' Corsa which had to leave the meet on the back of a tow truck! :)

you sure it just wasn't one of the concourse rides that are never driven :)

Welcome back to the world Lea, was a shame you weren't there, hope you got the car all sorted now :)

nilzy
thanks alot buddy, yep the car is all sorted now, running lovely, was a shame i didnt get there, would of been good to catch up with ya, will be at the next one.
hows being a daddy, hope all is well, have a great xmas with the new addition mate.

looks like i missed a good meet, couldnt get A/L from work so wasnt local. any piccies anyone??

Cheers Lea, yea will defo catch you at the next meet.

Being a Dad is great, couldn't ask for anything better, Xmas is going to be great this year, it will be like being a kid again...woohoo!!!