ANY ONE UP FOR THIS

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Benskin07 and myself are thinking of meeting up for the run down to the Crosshands Hotel ( the meeting point ) to get our passes of Jojo on the 10/10 for AUDI International.Please be reminded that the meeting time at the Crosshands Hotel is at 8.00am. If any members from the South Wales area wanting to meet up early for the run down please fill free to add places to meet along the way .I leaving from M4 j41

Last edited:
Just FYI, the meeting point time is 8AM, and we usually set off 8.30ish, so no need to rush to get there for 8am. We usually do a quick group photo for those who turn up before we set off. :photo:

Cheers.

Joe

s4smash it's the Crosshands hotel , South Gloucestershire post code BS37 6RJ

not the same one a used to stay at when i was working away in wales then

colin me and the mrs will join you two, ill meet you in jnc 33 if that will be easier as you cant stop on jnc 32 due to the massive roundabout.

wot sort of time are you leaving to get there?

colin me and the mrs will join you two, ill meet you in jnc 33 if that will be easier as you cant stop on jnc 32 due to the massive roundabout.

wot sort of time are you leaving to get there?

Four of us now! Be good to finally get to have a proper conversation with you & Colin. So i'm meeting Colin on the M4 and you will meet us 3 at JNC 33? I was gonna be leaving Cardiff about 6:45 i can leave earlier if you guys are leaving quite early wont be a problem for me. Like to get there abit early as i dont know my way and i'll be using a sat nav. So who wants to be the leader and lead the way lol?

Last edited:
Grant looking at the AA route it will take 1hr 21min to get from my house to the Crosshands Hotel 77.9 miles in total. Jojo is needing everyone there for 08.00 hrs
so i think i will be leaving mine at 6 / 6.30

sounds good to me, if i leave at 6 then i should be down jnc 33 in 15mins:)

Right then sorted we then can roll down to meet Mark and Stacey at Magor services..

Sounds like we got a plan! Closer to the day i'll send you both my mobile number just incase you need to get in touch on the way down

Grant looking at the AA route it will take 1hr 21min to get from my house to the Crosshands Hotel 77.9 miles in total. Jojo is needing everyone there for 08.00 hrs
so i think i will be leaving mine at 6 / 6.30

I'm aiming to be there for 0800hrs, but anytime before 0830 is cool, don't rush yourself guys, the day is a long one, and I'm just preying for good weather for us to make the most of it.

Also feel free to bring stuff for the ASN BBQ to cook, a few buns and burgers won't go amiss. :)

I'm aiming to be there for 0800hrs, but anytime before 0830 is cool, don't rush yourself guys, the day is a long one, and I'm just preying for good weather for us to make the most of it.

Also feel free to bring stuff for the ASN BBQ to cook, a few buns and burgers won't go amiss. :)

I can bring a few buns and burgers. Any burgers you recommend jojo? lol

Ye il meet you guys, prob meet you before ash if you want then head up to meet the rest.

Ash PM your number, rang you yesterday and it was dead

Ye il meet you guys, prob meet you before ash if you want then head up to meet the rest.

Ash PM your number, rang you yesterday and it was dead

Yeah thats cool Nath. I dont have a mobile at the moment. So i'll PM you my house phone just call it or i'll give you a call later of the girl friends number