South Wales Meet

AudiMaz

Reaction score
G8ANT and myself are meeting up this weekend (either the Saturday or Sunday) - date will be confirmed in the next couple of days. It'll probably be Jnc 33 services as there is plenty of room and they do a great cup of coffee too :yes:. From there we'll probably go for a gentle (spirited) run into the beacons. Won't be doing the bank holiday Monday as there is far too much traffic on the roads and i do hate going nowhere fast. (Going fast somewhere is a different story on the other hand :eyebrows: ) All are welcome :rockwoot:

Right then, confirmation..... Meet is at Junction 33 services at 11am on Saturday 29th (this weekend). Was hoping to be Sunday but long range forecast is saying that Saturday is the sunniest day of the bank holiday weekend! :laugh: Hoefully you can all make it. :rock:

Shame I'm nights on the friday. was only Talking to G8ANT about his car on rs246 the other day, woulda loved a nose

Next time ;)

Playo and S-line Wales.... shame you can't join us, next time hopefully. Sorry it was rather short notice, but very often is with us (also depends on weather as we don't tend to take the toys out in the wet (sad i know)).:noway: :sorry:
Byzan A4 are you joining us? I'll check the site again in the morning just to know if anyone is going to join up so we know whether to expect anyone or not.

Hi Audimaz, sorry we can't make it! It's bank holiday weekend and I'm going to treat little man before he starts back school next week. Hope to meet up another time! :yes:

Byzan A4 you have a pm.

Ming Blue no worries, we all (South Wales Meet) have to arrange something again soon.

couldnt make it sat as i had a party and was steaming ha

we should defo get together and meet up hen go fr a ride in the beacons, sounds like a good few hours:)

How'd this go after, any pics?

I'll be keeping my eye's open for the next one ;)

Hi, sorry for late update. All went well. We have a Newbie RS4 in the area:arco:. N4TBG with his Avus toy (Not sure if he is on this forum, but i have mentioned this fourm to him). Very nice too and he's owned it about three weeks.

Only three of us all together but we had a good ol natter... as you do. Infact it was so much of a natter all of us forgot to take a group photo. Doh :blink: :wtf: Sorry about that one. However.... as soon as i've worked out how to wi fi my phone to my laptop there is one of mine with G8ANTs.

We usually go for a cruise up to the beacons but fancied a change this time. Instead we went for a spin to Cowbridge, had a meal and then went on to Porthcawl for a pose.... i mean er to have a look around ;).

Weather was good and apart from me humiliating a Jag XK (new shape) on the way to the meet (had to be done), there was only one to55er we came across, and when i mean to55er i mean to55er; in a pug 306 DT. Over took at stupid speeds through 30 zones, then watched him over take on double white lines, through chevrons, on junctions, onto on coming vehicles etc. Where's the police when you need one... that person should not be allowed to drive.

All in all very good. Need to sort out another one (hopefully) before AI so there are more of us to natter. :thumbsup:More chance for one of us to remember a group photo!!!!

count me in for the next one mate aight!

has grant got an RS4? i know a guy jason who knows a grant round our way with an RS4??

S4twiggy - Good stuff, look forward to meeting you. G8ANT saw a noggy S4 en route down to the meet. Is your plate along the line of X***NOF? Grant does have a RS4 in missano. Lovely car too. He does live not too far from you. Can't wi fi the phone for some reason so i'll buy a cable for it some time today (if i get the chance).

S4twiggy - Good stuff, look forward to meeting you. G8ANT saw a noggy S4 en route down to the meet. Is your plate along the line of X***NOF? Grant does have a RS4 in missano. Lovely car too. He does live not too far from you. Can't wi fi the phone for some reason so i'll buy a cable for it some time today (if i get the chance).

thats me mate, has he got MTM badge on the back cuz i saw a missano red RS4 in my home town(merthyr) wot a machine mate, cant wait to meet up with you and Grant, my name is also Grant lol

Ah thought it might be you. Saw you around Wenvoe a few weeks ago too! Next time i see you i'll flash the lights as the last time i was in my sportage (the everyday brum brum).

The one with the MTM badge on is not G8ANT. That guy is from Australia or New Zealand, can't remember which. The MTM RS4 had its conversion in Germany and is rated around the 490bhp and goes very well. G8ANT's toy is supposed to be standard but i think its been chipped (could be wrong but that also goes very well too).

I'm looking for the next meet to be around the next 2-3 weeks, just before AI. I've got too much on berfore then:(. How does that sit with everyone else?

I know this has been asked sooo many times, but i'm having trouble posting a piccy of the meet... how do you do it? Pleeeaaase!!

Ah thought it might be you. Saw you around Wenvoe a few weeks ago too! Next time i see you i'll flash the lights as the last time i was in my sportage (the everyday brum brum).

The one with the MTM badge on is not G8ANT. That guy is from Australia or New Zealand, can't remember which. The MTM RS4 had its conversion in Germany and is rated around the 490bhp and goes very well. G8ANT's toy is supposed to be standard but i think its been chipped (could be wrong but that also goes very well too).

I'm looking for the next meet to be around the next 2-3 weeks, just before AI. I've got too much on berfore then:(. How does that sit with everyone else?

few times i take my car to work(barry) thats how you prob seen me, next time i see the RS4 with MTM on it ill try a chat with the guy. all RS4's go well i should imagine lol look forward to meeting up with you an the boys mate, im off to audi driver on oct 10th so if we can get a meet before that or after its cool, im good for wot ever anyway so jus let me know wen you got one sorted an ill be there aight.

load your pics on photobucket mate(set up account) it wont take long. then jus copy the IMG code and paste in your post and it will be sorted, good to see a few pics

Hope this works. I only took the one piccy.

Thetoys2.jpg

thats you in th S4 is it mate lol ive seen you by welshVW in barry but only aught a glimpse of ya, she looks nice mate. cant wait to meetup now an check her out.

Thanks for the help for uplifiting the piccys', easy when you know how, lol. Yeh thats my toy... WelshVW in barry? Where abouts in barry, still getting to know the area!

its by mcdonalds in barry, i saw you on the road towards sully and welshVW is on your left, where abouts you from then? is your toy tuned or stock?

So counting Maz, twiggy and myself that will be 3 Noggy S4's at the next meet :)

Hi guys.... sorry not been in contact, been away for a few days :laugh:. Aah when you saw me S4twiggy(it must have been a while a go) i was heading down towards the Captains Wife.

Car is not stock ;)... and plans are afoot for even more, once a few things have been sorted out.:rock: Money money... it might as well be water the way it slips through my fingers as far as the toy is concerned.:laugh: Still with all that in mind i am trying to keep her looking as standard as possible (if thats at all poss)... quite like the not in your face approach.

Three noggy S4's??!! :hubbahubba: Whats going on... Should be fun.

Playo... Are you localish to the meet area?.... how long you had your toy? Is it standard?

my S4 is running around 290-295bhp, i thought the car was standard but when new MAF fitted and done some logs n the car phil(PWmotorsport) says it running around that power through the readings we had. dont think she running well at the moment though:sorry: but i should be gettin a pressure tester soon so i can see if i have any boost leaks. a trip to MRC is on the cards real soon but ill be gettin a custom remap and milltek and boost gauge so that will be over £1100 so ill be saving until xmas lol

be good to meet up soon and to see 3 noggy S4's will be a treat.

wot ort of things you looking to do with the car mate?

290-295bhp... that should be putting a smile on your face :) You'll have a bigger smile on your face once you've got the miltek and remap done. It should be pushing around the 320bhp mark then.

Not 100% sure yet with what i'm doing with mine. Lots of ideas i'm still playing with at the mo.;)

got my new BBS CH today but it was all depressng when i found out my piston had seized in my caliper, got a seal kit comin wednesday so hopefully it should be cool when its done fingers crossed the piston aint shot. the power i have does put a smile on my face(car was mapped by previous owner i think) but i want more and more lol i have big plans for the car over the time i have it and im hoping that over 400bhp will be my target if money is all good, £3000 for K04's and fitting though is gona be a big one so il be saving slowly to sort it out

where bouts you living then mate?

who you going to be having work done by?

PWmotorsport is the place to go for most of the stuff and phil knows the score big time, he comes highly recommended with everyone and i have had good dealings with him and i strongly recommend him, hence the fact i got the BBS through him:)

we should have a meet soon before the month is up to have a chat and see the other S4's around lol

my new rims
Photo084.jpg

Photo085.jpg

Last edited:
400bhp will definately put a smile on your face and make the scoobys and such like cry :) when you hoping it to have that done? We (well most) all want more and more power but where do you stop? I suppose it all depends if you want an every day driver or one that you'll drag and track.

Those are a nice set of wheels :) They'll look really good on.:rockwoot:

I live in the vale (not where i would like to but am looking for somewhere else) hence another reason why things with the toy are still in the idea stage.

Work will get done at QST as thats where i've been going since i've had the car. They've been top notch with me, so they can keep my business.

PWMotorsport i've heard are good. I've had a few friends go to him over the years and they've not said a bad word against him.

Definately have to meet up soon, towards the end of the month is good with me. I've got alot on this month but am doing my best to free up a few hours around the 26th/27th (sat/sun).

Any others up for that weekend?

im looking around the 400bhp but not much more i dont think, a simple remap should see me to 320 the new intercoolers and sports cat,downpipes,all milltek should see me close to 350 then the new K04's then i should be happy, its going to be done over the time i have the car(3 years) so should be done slowly but properly and most work done by either PW or MRC. anymore than that power i think starts to get more problematic so i think ill stop at 400bhp, thats more than ample.

im up for the meet either 26/27th mate so you can count me in for it.

where abouts is QST based?

sunday is a good day for it, quieter roads to have a blast in brecon if we go there.

Brecon is brilliant for a spin..... well patrolled by the police though. Mind you saying that, some of those private roads round their are good for 150+ :) (not that i would do anything like that as my car won't go over 70 (ish)) ;)

Can always run with the bikes. They like to keep in your windstream :sly:

S-line.... more horse eh? What you hoping the power will be then?

Im hoping the map should take me somewhere near the 265 mark..fingers crossed..

damn dude wot remap are you going for, i wish i could gain 60bhp from a map. is your car runing stock power or has it had summin done to it cuz thats a big gain from a map????

get some pics of your ride dude, i was after a B7 2.0T but too pricey for me:)

The S-Line Special Edition is the same as the DTM edition..ie runs at 220PS (217BHP) from stock, so plus 45-50bhp from the remap takes it near the magic 265BHP figure...

Whats the general concensus on what date to meet? Either day is good with me. :)

The S-Line Special Edition is the same as the DTM edition..ie runs at 220PS (217BHP) from stock, so plus 45-50bhp from the remap takes it near the magic 265BHP figure...

nice!!!

sunday would prob be good as most people are off work and all that.
srted my piston and put wheels on, pics coming soon