ZoomZoom
Reaction score
Tried this b4 but will try again

Want to organise a meet over these regions say this or next month

Any ideas where to have it??
Days people are avaiable??

Any info or help would be great

Cheers MIKE:thumbsup:

hi mate i would be up for a meet but unfortunatly i dont have an audi A3 yet so i wont be attending..... however i will attened once i have one as i will be wanting some inspration on what to do to mine lol so as soon as i have got one ill PM you and we can try and sort a meet out.

Yea no probs with that, come along and have a look could get some advice off any a3 owners if some turn up and have a look, my mates comin in his R32

hi mate i would be up for a meet but unfortunatly i dont have an audi A3 yet so i wont be attending..... however i will attened once i have one as i will be wanting some inspration on what to do to mine lol so as soon as i have got one ill PM you and we can try and sort a meet out.

Good stuff aint really seen a 8P up close would be good 2 have a proper noise if u dont mind lol

I'm from the 8P section, but I'd be up for a meet!

COME ON PEOPLE OF THE NORTH WEST NEED MORE NAMES DOWN:keule:

Im based in Llandudno N.Wales so if it's close enough I'd be up for joining in on the meet! :)

If we could just get 5 or more cars and even go up the horseshoe pass that would be good, could get some decent pics up there 2 and is a great little drive

I'd be up for it but would have to be a weekend as weekdays are out for me as I work away down south.

Unless you meet at Cheshire Oaks then I maybe able to attend a weeknight but again will depend on what day etc, plus Cheshire Oaks is in the middle for everyone!

Id be more than happy to go up manchester for a meet, it only takes like 40min from chester

Just need 2 get more people intrested

Where abouts in manchester do u normally have meets.... back in my corsa days we used to go 2 the trafford center

There is a NW meet every 3rd Monday for Tyresmoke, RS246 and AudiSRS members. Anyone from Audi Sport is welcome. Food is good and there is usually a good turn out. The next meet is Monday 20th July (this Monday).

Meeting in the Wiggin Tree in Parbold
Everyone welcome. Meet on the 3rd Monday of each month.

Parbold Hill,
Parbold,
Wigan,
WN8 7TG.

There is a NW meet every 3rd Monday for Tyresmoke, RS246 and AudiSRS members. Anyone from Audi Sport is welcome. Food is good and there is usually a good turn out. The next meet is Monday 20th July (this Monday).

Meeting in the Wiggin Tree in Parbold
Everyone welcome. Meet on the 3rd Monday of each month.

Parbold Hill,
Parbold,
Wigan,
WN8 7TG.

what time is it all starting?

Anyone else thinking of going to the Wiggin Tree meet tomorrow night? Assuming I've got the date right! :think:

******, got sidetracked on this occasion, have to sort something out for next meet.

Not strictly an Audi meet but I have come across this site - http://www.vagwales.net and they meet once a month on the prom in Colwyn Bay. Next one is this Sunday 5th Sept.