Yorkshire region members locations.

MikeSel^

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mikesel.info
Hello

As summer approaches with that lovely warm weather that us english as accustom to, I thought it would be a good idea to arrange some meets in and around the Yorkshire region.

So if you live in Yorkshire, or if you would like to have a meet at a location inside Yorkshire then post the details below.

This way we can ensure we are catering for members all over the region.

Thanks

1, MikeSel (Mike), Hull

Brill, I will try and get hold of kofidee he appears to be the only other Yorkshire member (currently) and we can arrange a meet. Would be good to meet up before Audi's in the Park.

Cheers

Hi,

I'm in Sheffield so I'm up for a meet

Theres got to be more people out there in our region up for a meet.... Where are you thinking about meeting Mike? I though the good old Humber Bridge car park.

Cheers,

Andy

Theres loads on here from yorkshire, me, animal, s3paul, to name but afew.
Im from south yorkshire (Barnrley). Animal and paul arnt that much further awaz.

I'm from a lil town between York and Hull on the A1079!

I'm from a little village near Northallerton, lucky me!

Hi there, I know this post is a bit old but I’m new to this whole forum thing.

I’m from near Hull and I would love to meet with some other owners, if anyone is still up for it ?

Hello :)

I have just moved out of Hull and back near Selby (not for long mind)

I agree we do need to sort some meets out!

Anywhere you fancy meeting?

Theres got to be more people out there in our region up for a meet.... Where are you thinking about meeting Mike? I though the good old Humber Bridge car park.

Cheers,

Andy

Sounds good to me Andy.

I dont get on here as often as I should!

I pass the car park twice everyday so I would be happy to meet there.

I know the Nipponsquad (Jap cars) meet there on a thursday. There a nice bunch grown ups, no kids etc!

Humber bridge car park would be great, that’s if I can get the car there !

Having problems with the mechatronic’s unit on the DSG box ! HELP !

Well I can't help you there I am afraid.. I no nothing about mechanics :(

I have some friends in the field who are often up for a guvie if you like I can ask them?

Hopefully the cost of replacing the unit, or part of it will be covered by the warranty I purchased with the car.

Thanks a lot anyway, its always useful to know someone like that !

Anyway back to the meet, I know there are some old posts of interest by people but if you are still up for a get together just shove a post below or e-mail me ………………

KoFidee should be around somewhere, he lives near by so hopefully will also be up for it :)

I would have suggested the Ketch, which is near by - but I know other car clubs have been moved on thanks to Humberside's Finest Hair Dryer Holders... They have all been advised to hold it at Humber Bridge.

Well if you know a few other people that may not reply on this post then give them a shout and i will leave choosing the date and time to yourself, if thats ok . . . . . .

If there is anything i can do to get hold of other people give me a shout, as i said im new to this whole thing ! lol

Cheers

I wouldn't mind a hand trying to 'g' up this region a bit, so I will let you know :)

It's a bit sleepy round here, but it's about time we moved it up a notch.

Feel free to add me to msn (msn@mikesel.info) and we can maybe organise something :)

10 mins form me zonda i've just passed through your place this morning i'm in eston

Would you two be ok meeting in the Hull area then ?

Last edited:
Im not sure where either of the places are, so cant really comment.

Would be nice to get something sorted soon!

Me neither to be honest

Yes i agree, currently got a 09 plate A4 avant s line on hire from audi tho, still trying to sort this dam DSG box !

Wow you really are having problems with it then!

Ahh well, I am sure the loan car is plenty of fun :)

10 mins form me zonda i've just passed through your place this morning i'm in eston

Small world, I work at Whale Hill!

Mike, Saltburn is about 50 miles down the coast from you, I used to work in Scarborough. Middlesbrough is 10 miles further on.

Last edited:
Alright all i know it has being a ;long time since i posted on this thread but i would just like to say that unfortunately after having several problems with my Audi a reluctantly part ex'd it for a mazda 3 sport, in MANUAL not the dreaded DSG ! !

I hope the meet does take place and wish you all the best

Lets go for it!

I am up for most days or nights. With at least one day notice :)

I reckon the weekend of the 12th is out of the question. So weekend after perhaps?

Ahh cool ok. Maybe we can get some meets organised on the coast sometime as well.

Also - yes I did :) as well as many other cars!

How would you guys fancy coming over to the Humber Bridge for the very first meet then?

Theres a cracking pub on the foreshore that does nice food, and has a really good atmosphere.