Anyone up for a meet?

Mr.G

Reaction score
I'd be up for a small meeting somewhere soon. Hopefully some others will too.

Post up your interest! :)

G

HI there i would be up for it but i would depend on when and where as i still aint got the car working and i just got laid off so money is a little tight but defo im up for a meet:icon_thumright:

Good Good. Shall we try to arrange a date when people are available? I'm available most weekends unless i'm detailing my car or someone else's lol.

Let me know! :)

Hi all, I would be up for a meet some time too. Thats if this ****** weather improves enough to get the car out the garage :)

Hey hey hey got my car working :applaus:but still no job :3sadwalk:but im still up for the meet so any further thoughts

Birmingham???

Its a central location....and theres a few of us here too :)

Im still up for this! But no car at the moment, my love of my life is going, took a deposit today car goes monday (trade). Unforeseen problems popped up and it be the best move:(
My old a3 still on my drive though...

Cardiff is good for me.

Looking forward to this.

I will detail anyones car - Pm me for details.

G

i jus bought myself my dream car, a b5 s4 and as most of the dudes round by me(merthyr) are drivin little pussy zetec s and the jap scoobys i need to get in with you guys with audi's would i be welcome at this meet your all goin to? let me know and id love to meet up with you guys.

Anyone is welcome dude, by all means pop down.

Ok, i suggest this weekend maybe Saturday or Sunday! So thats Saturday 28th Feb or Sunday 1st March to comfirm dates.

I wont be detailing anyones cars at this meet obviously, but i can give anyone any advice on how to go around doing it or about products to do so etc.

G

where abouts do you all meet up? i should be able to come this weekend but im on call this weekend so if i aint there its cuz the fukers have callen me in.

Yes i would like to go to the next meet location ??????

Where is this meet then???

Cmon Mr. G....sort it aaat!!! ;)

Ok.....

How about this Saturday at 2pm at Cardiff West Services?

It's a location that we could congregate and then if needs be move on to somewhere else!

G

guttin. havin my hair cut at 1 but ill try get my *** down there soon as i can. mr G do you all meet up for the first hour so all the boys can get there before movin off or summin? let me know ok cuz i wana come to the meet:blackrs4:

Hi all.

Make it 3pm to make sure that people can attend. More the merrier. I'll be there, if nobody turns up then i'll just pop into cardiff for a wander round. No stress.

Hope to see you all there on Saturday at 3pm then.

G

guttin. havin my hair cut at 1 but ill try get my *** down there soon as i can. mr G do you all meet up for the first hour so all the boys can get there before movin off or summin? let me know ok cuz i wana come to the meet:blackrs4:

Hi,

I'll wait there for a while, if people wanna move on then somewhere else then fine, i'll follow. Depends how bust the services is really lol. No parking spaces would be funny. Loads of Audi's in the middle of the road. :)

G

Il be there :icon_thumright: just hope my shed can last on its knakered front bearing, cv joint and front arms......... OOOOH yes and 20 quid of juice thats all i have left untill i get some cash on tuesday so hope we dont move to far away :bye:

Ill be there no worries, 3pm is all good,

taz if your comin down meet up with me in merthyr an we go down then!

Looking forward to this. Should be good.

See you there at 3pm. Hopefully it'll be more than three of us lol.

G

Not a bad turnout. Was nice meeting you all and the chat was informative.

Still thinking about Martyn's S3 though. Loved it.

G

Hi there buddy not a bad turn out and martyn's S3 was a nice bit of kit.
looking forward to the next one as i need some advice on cleaning my roof lining, and your s3 is a nice example considering its age very nice

Tazzy baby:)

Hi there buddy not a bad turn out and martyn's S3 was a nice bit of kit.
looking forward to the next one as i need some advice on cleaning my roof lining, and your s3 is a nice example considering its age very nice

Tazzy baby:)

As long as you haven't fitted any strobes in ur head lining mate :) So whats up with it? just dirty? You can buy those hand held steam cleaners which work well. Also good for the seats etc etc

I was going to put strobes in but to much work..... only joking

It has a bit of dirt and i think a bit of oil as well and i cant rub it to hard as it will mess up....

OH and some druggy bitch just smashed up 4 cars in my street and 2 of them were mine the a4 she took a hammer to the bonnet and my orion has a smashed rear screen and a dented quarter panel and i aint happy :sign_unfair:

lol...whats this with these druggy bitches then?? Do you live in a respectable area?

Use Megs APC (all purpose cleaner, spray on leave to life dirt and press the cloth onto the area, absolutley no rubbing at all with the cloth, just pat it dry)

G