Badger5Sky Insurance
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Rookie

Status
    Thanks got it purple princess will defo be there with the wife looking forward to it now cant wait
    If you give a mouse a cookie......

He's gonna want a glass of milk....

vorsprung durch technik

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Its all in the linky mate Will be a good one

Quote Originally Posted by S4twiggy View Post
    whereabouts is the event taking place this year princess?

mark's mate will be getting in touch with him soon as ive jus sorted oput that timing belt kit out with him, my old man is buying it so he should be mentioning it soon, jus letting you know
    Follow us on Facebook-Stacey-Byzan Photography-

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status
    Anyone know any good garages to get my S4 fixed. i want a few garages to get some quotes. preferably in south wales around cardiff

Rookie

Status
    Hey twiggy u coming to audi's in the park then

vorsprung durch technik

Status
    Come see Byzan

Anyone know any good garages to get my S4 fixed. i want a few garages to get some quotes. preferably in south wales around cardiff

Rookie

Status
    Can he do mine to it needs a miracle lol

vorsprung durch technik

Status
    thanks for the idea stace but i think ill take it to a garage with this problem, im not saying mark aint a top guy with a spanner its jus im a freak when it comes to things goin wrong and i got like an OCD wen it comes to my car and say mark didnt solve the situation after doin the work then ill be pulling my hair out lol ive only had the car since feb and jus want to get the first bit of work done by some company i can play f**k with if they dont sort the car. but ill defo keep mark in mind for other things i might need doin e.g changing suspension

and tazzy, im thinking about it mate.

Rookie

Status
    Hey guys and gals has any one heard from MR.G i ant heard from him since march 21st

vorsprung durch technik

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzy baby View Post
    Hey guys and gals has any one heard from MR.G i ant heard from him since march 21st
    I did hear from him a couple of weeks ago. He was going to come to the meet we had but had to collect a bike so I think time was a bit tight. Might give him a call tomorrow and check everything is ok.
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

Status
    What about Benskin?? Is he still alive?????!!!!

5th Gear

Status
    Benskin, whos that
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

Status
    yea i aint seen any posts from benskin and he was up for the meet last week aswel as mr g

Rookie

Status
    Hi ming blue can you ask rob when he gets a bit of spare time if he could pm me those fault codes please Thanks

vorsprung durch technik

Status
    I know I know....romantic holiday away in Mexico and they got piggy flu and are not allowed back in the UK??? Possibly not quite buts it fun to assume hehehehehehe

yea i aint seen any posts from benskin and he was up for the meet last week aswel as mr g

6th Gear

Status

update

Hi all

Sorry i didnt make it on saturday, looks like you had a good turn. Gutted i missed it Due to my insurance and that arsehole i've not had a car. Well
    i had one but not insured on it! nice 09 plate sitting on the drive! So had to use friends cars! guy who went into happens to be a even bigger ****er than first thought!
    Hopefully if you do another meet i can come
    OH yeah and my car still not back with me!

Lol yes stac how did you know?! lol haha i've been in cardiff the whole week or so so not romantic holiday for me

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Princess View Post
    I know I know....romantic holiday away in Mexico and they got piggy flu and are not allowed back in the UK??? Possibly not quite buts it fun to assume hehehehehehe

Any one heard from mr g yet?

ohh thanks mac forgotten me already lol!

Quote Originally Posted by mac1403 View Post
    Benskin, whos that
    I'm here and alive just not had time to go on the net due to a few problems with the arsehole who went into the back of my car

What about Benskin?? Is he still alive?????!!!!
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Ash, is he denying liability?

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Byzan A4 View Post
    Thats the longest list of alibi's I have ever seen LOL. Only joking Ash. No doubt we will have another in the future and we can all have a get together.

Status
    Hes alive!!! just need to find where he beried Mr G lmao!! So what is happening with the car matey?? When do you think it will be sorted?? Hope its soon for you

6th Gear

Status
    Car got back today! after two f*cking weeks! Suppose to be friday and then tuesday but they delayed it till today. lmao Mr G i'm not sure where he is, maybe he sold his S3 last time i saw him on here he was looking at some car. Car back like brand new soo all good

Hes alive!!! just need to find where he beried Mr G lmao!! So what is happening with the car matey?? When do you think it will be sorted?? Hope its soon for you

He doing a bit more than that lol. The guy got one of his mates to find out who i am etc. And the guy who asking about me meant to be a drug dealer and a bit mad lol. Oh and he said tell ashley if he goes through his insurance i'll be paying him a visit! Guy who went into the back of me said its my fault! And calling me up asking if we can sort this out?
    Hmm i gve you 4days mate to get in touch with me, we could of sorted it out, if you didnt go into childish ways trying to find out who i am and they will regret it...As im sure most of you are the same dont take kindly to threats But main thing car back looking really good =D forgot how nice it looked!
    Mac hows things and the beautiful car? Lol 'the longest list of alibi's i have ever seen' haha! Be good if there was another met, you had quite a good turn out. If we have another one, there be one more person my friend nathan just bought a 8L S3 so he be interested in coming and i know he been on here for a while. Hopefully be a nice day.
    Take care all and in till the next meet =) feel free to through days around of the next one lol
    Thats the longest list of alibi's I have ever seen LOL. Only joking Ash. No doubt we will have another in the future and we can all have a get together.

6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Status
    Glad you're ok Ash.
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

Status
    hope the car is going good mate and hope to see you at the next meet

fook them fake ass gangsta drug dealers, everyone think they gangsta cuz they deal drugs lol come up merthyr they want to lol there little 4 year old babies up here on the street corners dealing crack with a tech nine loaded in they socks LMAO

glad to hear your cool though ash

6th Gear

Status
    Sat in work first day back after whole TWO WEEKS OFF!!! Being bored!
    And you just made me laugh lol!!!!Thanks for that lol

Also have not been on here for a while properly as when my car was getting fixed i was considering a seat leon FR!!! But after having my a3 back i've decided against and to keep in till my insurance is lower on an audi a3. for a3 2.0 tdi s-line 140 was alot more than a seat leon fr 170! Thanks for that mate and i'm fine
    Hopefully another meet in a few weeks or months down the line =)
    Hope the car going fine aswell

hope the car is going good mate and hope to see you at the next meet

fook them fake ass gangsta drug dealers, everyone think they gangsta cuz they deal drugs lol come up merthyr they want to lol there little 4 year old babies up here on the street corners dealing crack with a tech nine loaded in they socks LMAO

glad to hear your cool though ash

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Bryzan...I have sent you a PM with regards to the HID lights

6th Gear

Status
    Any one up for a meet in June or July? I've missed two now

Thanks

Ashley

Administrator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Any one up for a meet in June or July? I've missed two now
    I think we'll organise it amongst ourselves and just knock-on at your house... Half a chance of you being there that way

Rob.
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    If we gonna do June, it needs to be soon as GTi is at the end of June.

So who is up for a meet on the weekend of the 13th June then?

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    YES,YES AND........YES

5th Gear

Status
    Yeh, 13th is fine by me.

Status
    june is goin to be a bad month for me but ill certainly try an get there wherever the meet is. can i suggest somewhere different to jnc 33 services this time though.

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

june is goin to be a bad month for me but ill certainly try an get there wherever the meet is. can i suggest somewhere different to jnc 33 services this time though.
    Any ideas?

6th Gear

Status
    Hi Rob

Lol ok you do that mate organise it amonst yourselves and just knock at mine! I'll have some food and drinks waiting Also i'll be offering a car cleaning service at a standard rate or 2.50
    Need my postcode mate? lol I'll 100% be there

First meeting i forgot all about! lol Sorry. And Second one i never had a car so couldnt get there! Lol so i have good reason well besides the first one lol. But i'll be there what locate we going to meet at? My car was suppose to be in the garage that week new bumpers and exhaust going on but can do that the following week. So far there 7 of us?

Thanks

Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by FactionOne View Post
    I think we'll organise it amongst ourselves and just knock-on at your house... Half a chance of you being there that way

Rob.

5th Gear

Status
    Ash, 2.50 for a cleaning service. Does that include wheels? LOL. If I was going to pay that amount of cash you would have to supply refreshments and a massage...Before you get any ideas.....you clean not massage!!

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Any ideas on venue preferences chaps?

5th Gear

Status
    God knows, where ever it is it will have to have plenty of parking space. I think that is why we went for the services initially.....plenty of space and can have a coffee whilst keeping an eye on the cars. Must admit a more scenic venue would be nice. If there was more space, somewhere like Penarth Marina would be good.

6th Gear

Status
    Ash, 2.50 for a cleaning service. Does that include wheels? LOL. If I was going to pay that amount of cash you would have to supply refreshments and a massage...Before you get any ideas.....you clean not massage!!
    Mac the 2.50 deal includes inside and the outside of the car! So the wheel would been included ha If you add and extra 0.15p i can have females age from 19-26 to massage you and service you refreshments of your choice! Lmao sorry mate i dont go that way i'll be cleaning the car not doing the massages ha

God knows, where ever it is it will have to have plenty of parking space. I think that is why we went for the services initially.....plenty of space and can have a coffee whilst keeping an eye on the cars. Must admit a more scenic venue would be nice. If there was more space, somewhere like Penarth Marina would be good.
    Went for the services as there room and plenty of places to park!. Hmm have a think Penarth Marina would be nice if there was more spaces.
    I dont have a clue there not really any where else where we can all park up and have a little munch and some drinks!

Not even sure to be honest! I'll have a think

5th Gear

Status
    Hey Ash, Am glad you're not doing the massage LOL. OMG 19-26 year olds.....stand clear and charge the paddles!!
    The only other place I can think of is down by Cosmeston lakes. This time of the year it gets quite busy down there. Although, there is a nice big pub just down from there with a huge car park.

6th Gear

Status
    LOL i'm sure your a bit disapointed mate ha! LMAO! 'OMG 19-26 year olds.....stand clear and charge the paddles!!'. Cosmeston lakes be nice but be quite busy. Where ever really i'm up for it By the way i dont know where Cosmeston lakes is some one have to direct me if thats ok

Ashley

Hey Ash, Am glad you're not doing the massage LOL. OMG 19-26 year olds.....stand clear and charge the paddles!!
    The only other place I can think of is down by Cosmeston lakes. This time of the year it gets quite busy down there. Although, there is a nice big pub just down from there with a huge car park.

6th Gear

Status
    Every one still on for 13th?
    If so could you please add your name and copy and paste. Lets hope the weather as nice as its been the last few days :D

1. Benskin07 (Ashley)

A12 Road eater

Status

where and when is the next meet?

let me know guys waan come alone

6th Gear

Status
    13th of june next saturday and some where in Wales - was going to be Cardiff but not 100% sure yet

Ashley

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast