midlands meet

Just got back in, ****** M6 junction closed and then stuck in the flaming roadworks!

Hey Jason, thanks for the super ****** sticky parking ticket!.....****** thing left all the glue on the window!...Grrrrrr.....i'll get you back at castle combe! :slapped:

LOL....****** A4 outsider moaning hey!!!! ;)

Hi guys, I've just only got back, sneaked over to my shop for a topup cos i was still hungry lol :yum:
What a great turnout for Veedubs, lots of tastefully modified cars out there and a few not to my tastes, but wouldn't it be boring if we we're all the same?
It got a bit cold in the end though, my rear end was frozen on the way back home, thank god I have heated seats!. :)

you lightwights, i just got in

after the meet, i went kfc, hmmmmm but the burger king vouchers didnt work doh!

i then ended up going out to the student union lol, my fake nus card still works :)

was good seeing everyone,

Good to see all the S3's lined up last night, makes me miss my A3 now,:sob:
Well if any of you didn't recognise me i was the one in the red golf mk5 gti in front of you all.
Trust you lot to finally have a meet just as i buy a golf. hope to see you all there agian soon?

It was a cool night will after do it again sometime.. Not sure i want to in the cold though
Maybe more audis will turn up next time....

Good to see all the S3's lined up last night, makes me miss my A3 now,:sob:
Well if any of you didn't recognise me i was the one in the red golf mk5 gti in front of you all.
Trust you lot to finally have a meet just as i buy a golf. hope to see you all there agian soon?

Oh gosh, I thought I heard you say you was Jason, which is why I was stumped when you was going on about the 18" Cup rims! :think: Nice to meet you bud, feel a bit silly now. :laugh:

I got home and watched fone jacker....cool!!!

Was a really good meet, Jaywoo, I saw your car, looked good, you should've popped over to see us, are you a regular there??

Yeah been ova a few times in the audi, was my first time over in the golf, was a bit confused to who was who cus i only knew the cars from here, next time your over give me a shout, should have my 'jay' plate on my car by then so will be easier to spot.
Nice to finally meet a few of you guys even though im not in the four ringer anymore.

LOL..no worries mate, we will pop over and say hi next time, will also try getting a few more Audis there as well, just to make you miss your A3 even more ;)

even nilz car made it,

well you can only see the light

DSCF7126.jpg

Yes it does, and anyway i've got a restraining order on people papping me and my car, as I get it all the time, being a famous "asian" or shall i say "indian" burger chomping champion!!

OK OK famous "person" :shutup2:

hey theres a few pics of my car there!!!

Hey Jason, thanks for the super ****** sticky parking ticket!.....****** thing left all the glue on the window!

Your barking up the wrong tree Cal,it wasn't the parking tickets fault as that 'glue' on the window was left by Jojo after he saw that G60!

Hmmm, he did make some strange comments about climaxxing and his mk2.....

LOL..no worries mate, we will pop over and say hi next time, will also try getting a few more Audis there as well, just to make you miss your A3 even more ;)

My A3 might be back out for the next meet, as my mate now owns it and is puttin a new lump in it as we speak.

OK well let us know and we will try and get another group meet going on :)