ASN meet!!!

scott_johnson

Reaction score
Hey all, me and Tim aka 1animal1 have decided its time us local lot have a meet!!

Im from Bradford / leeds area so is AKY, Tim in the sheffield area so need some where central!!!

Any surgestions / more people up for it????

I'm near Nottingham. If it wasn't too far out, and I was available, I'd be sure to show my face!!

(bring it closer to Nottingham, thankyouplease ;)x)

na Ian sorry mate, you cant go as your car did almost as good as mine (as standard) on the rollers:eek:D

wonder what it would cost for track day at donnington..... get the forum in it rather than just the 8P's

Manchester trafford sounds good!! So does a track day with the whole forum!!!

Sorry Tim, but I'm with Ian on this one..

Donington sounds good. Trafford Centre is a bit of a run for me. Never have made a forum 'meet' before though.

haha would never have wished that on ya mate

Donnington, 9am to 17.00 track day, at least 20mins driving per hour.... £145.....group bookings could be cheaper....... is this something that will be of interest at this price? if so we had better get a list started....prepayment required by Donnington once we have the numbers

I'm in - but will need to be organised quite quickly. Track day would be even better but I don't think it will ever happen!

retail park where showcase is can be quite a good venue when shops are closed. can get some food, 1/2 beers etc.

I would attend. Not sure about taking the S3 on track though.. only ever been on track once, but that was in a Murcielago. Not sure if I'd want my own car going on..

I'd be there with the D-SLR snapping away smiling, i'd be happy enough! :)

Mite be a bit steep for my liking.... theres fees in, fuel there / fuel on the track, food etc.... would be more like £300???

If its notts way out i'm game, if its a track day i'll be deffo up for it!

okies i think if the track day isnt an option due to cost....we could do with some sort of basis for the meet rather than just a car park jobby...... no suggestions for a maccy d's though!!!!

Cheers fingermouse!! yeh im more up for a meet!! what you got in mind Tim, and where??

im in leeds - bradford. or pudsey to be precise

Unsure Scott, im just thinking there has to be a secondary activity going on, rolling road was ideal but theres nothing around us..... i dont think anyway?

I'm up for it too so long as it's isn't a million miles away and doesn't overlap a show.

Unsure Scott, im just thinking there has to be a secondary activity going on, rolling road was ideal but theres nothing around us..... i dont think anyway?

There's a place in Batley that have a rolling road. I've forgotten the name at the moment but they mainly look after Cossies and Imrpeza's etc

secondary activities??

Topless car wash girls? a BBQ? Mud wrestling?