Coventry meet 8pm every wednesday

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
located in the pizza hut car park at Coventry Arena Retail Park, Coventry, West Midlands, England, CV6 6AS
anyone interested?

a midland meet has got to come off one of these days!

I think this is the DUBKLAS-PUREKLASS meet that happens every week, they are mainly veedubs, but from what I can see they dont really mind any more cars coming as long as they are from the VAG Family....apparently they have quite a big turnout as well from Brum, Cov, MK and Leicester.

I cant make this Wednesday, but I think it would be good to get together soon as the weather is nice and theres alot of locals on this forum :)

I will be going next week deffo as have a 2 litre A3 Derv at the mo..tis sportsline though

still poo though

may try to make one of these in the future as i only live in Rugby so down the m6......
you a nice crowd are you?

Hey Dan, it is a very good chilled out meet, so defo worth attending, keep an eye on the Midlands Meet posts, as that where they tend to be now and we normally go up in a few Audis, its mainly a Dub meet, but still worth attending.

well i used to be on seatcupra.net and attend there meets but got banned again recently lol, so now on here as im changing cars soon :)

Banned hey??

What was that for then???

Got banned for not following the rules when one of the admin was slagging me off behind my back via pm, they didnt find it very amusing me putting a thread up asking which admin said the following lol. so re registered and did about 400 posts recently in the past 6 months without them finding out i was back on there and got banned again ......
the joys of scn lol

lol, nah im a good boy :) i heard that last weeks meet at the rico was absolutly heaving with vag cars.... i may well pop along to the one this week me thinks :) anyone else coming?

It was an amazing meet for a freebie in a tesco car park!!!

Im not coming this week, but will be up from time to time....pop along anyway, im sure you will meet a few nice peeps there dude

cool, well if its any good i may make it a regular thing...... ill try to get some of the lads that live local off the seat forum to pop along too if they dont mind any vag cars there.......
the only problem with these meets are you see cars that are the same as yours with new things on that you havent and in no time at all your bank balance is all gone lol......
ah well the joys of being young i suppose :)

I'm starting to worry about you pair:undwech:

Love is all around....

Everyone can have a hug.....theres plenty of love to go around!!!!

Im not going this week guys

I really really want to go to this but i cant make it again !!! gotta pick the car up from bristol ready for full service, rear discs and MOT : ( expensive month ahead !
have to console myself with the trip to chipped uk onthe 8th !!

ill keep an eye out for you guys later tonight
regards
daniel

ok that shouldnt be too hard to spot him then ...... id imagine there wont be too many people there tonight due to the weather anyways......
anyone going next week?

Not going tonight, but not sure about next week, will probably decide after the weekend, will keep posting...

popped along last night but didnt stay for too long, was a nice aray of cars there though...... seen a blue s3 there, new shape i think, anyones on here?

Right guys, just been reading up and have been made aware that there is an end of year meet in Cov.

Details are below, please see if we can get a few bods there, will be good to show that we do actually exist...

:: Wednesday 17th December

:: 8pm onwards

:: @ Arena Park, Coventry, CV6 6AS. On the A444-Junction 3 off the M6

:: Location 2 (where the Mega Meet was held)

:: We will be providing some treats (a little food and drink)

:: We will also be giving away a few prizes in conjunction with PureKLAS, DriveByShooters, Dubclique and CNL Remapping

:: We will update you all on the further details, categories and prizes very soon

I will update the post accordingly with any more info as it appears....

Cool
Nilz

anyone going tomorrow nite?
I know Nilz is becoming a bit of a meet whore :) anyone else?

Hey Jase, I dont know if im going tonight as have a few things on, if anything it might just be a flying visit later in the evening...text me if you are thinking of going up, if not, we can leave it for another week??

I didnt go last night, should be ok for next week tho....lets represent boys and girl....if you have the time for us ;)