Meet/Road Trip

A4Andy

Quattro-tastic. Not half.
Reaction score
Gents, it's been a while since we've gotten together for a good run.

Last time we met in Crieff and then shot over to Oban before heading off our seperate ways. All in all it was a good day out.

Let's have some suggestions for destinations, routes and dates.

Personally I'm very interested in Steve's (Rev-head) S2 Avant since I think that's the route I'm going to go down.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy ...You coming to this ?
http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29073

New wheels on the S2 now
IMAGE_097.jpg

Aye, could well do. Not sure if I'm not down at the French Car Show that weekend.

Don't worry, I'd only be going for the banter! Don't think I could do a French car again, fast as my 182 Cup was.

Aye, could well do. Not sure if I'm not down at the French Car Show that weekend.

Don't worry, I'd only be going for the banter! Don't think I could do a French car again, fast as my 182 Cup was.

I'll be there - helping to organise it witht he PGAC

I woudl be interested in some sort of meet at some point?

Bit of topic hijack from an old post but hasnt been much discussion on it recently. I'd certainly be up for a meet and drive/blether as well. Stirling i reckon is a pretty good starting point, plenty of places within easy reach and fairly central for most people. Stirling - Crief - Blairgowrie - Pitlochry - Aberfeldy - Callander (Dukes Pass:thumbsup:) finishing in Aberfoyle is a fairly easy and straightforward route around 150 miles. Plenty of Photo stops available and places for a bite to eat and do-able on a tank of fuel as well.

Thoughts anyone?

Anything come of this? I'm moving up to east lothian as of next week. Would be great meet some other folks from the forum!

i would defo be up for a meet/drive, just let me know where and when!!!
could do with a blether, some advice and of course some new ideas!!!

Could well be up for this as long as not away offshore again!Went down to perth last weekend for a road trip with new motor and came back via crief ,crainlarch then stayed in fort william all in all a fantastic run great views!

Yeah i'd be up for this. Most weekend dates are fine for me.