Next Meet Ideas

A4Andy

Quattro-tastic. Not half.
Reaction score
Well lads, it's been a while.

Think we should have a meet?

Anyone got any ideas VAG.com party? Go for a run? Rolling Road? Detailing day (not much point with this weather)?

I know it's getting near Christmas and all, but one Sunday out of the next two months isn't too much to ask and won't cost that much.

give me some nnotice and am there andy
will speak to dave (28v) i know he was gutted to miss last "play" altho really need to get NSF wheel bearing fixed if we are going to be playing silly buggers again eh stevie?

I dont know what you mean Mick .....70mph all the way .Would be good to catch up fellas and i have been a bit OCD with the S2 lately she clean real clean!!

Sounds good to me, I've not had a chance to meet any of you lot yet so I'd do my best to make it.

Done a lot of days out with a previous forum I was very active in and still am, made loads of good contacts and mates too so I'm still the the Scottish R.O.

I'll be standing down soon though as I've no longer got the enthusiasm I had when I had for the vectras..lol.

I'm slowly but surely becoming an Audi Fan and am thinking about changing my name to Fritz...lol

Will be good to have you along Andy just need to get date in the diary

Com guys start throwingthem in what is good for you?

Me at the moment i booked up for the next 2 weeks so after that would be good

Rev-head said:
I dont know what you mean Mick .....70mph all the way .Would be good to catch up fellas and i have been a bit OCD with the S2 lately she clean real clean!!

YES steve BUT that was us going throu 30's lol

yip deff need to try get something organised this side of xmas!
thought you would be very busy this time mate?
we are starting to get very biz our selfs!

Yeah busy for me but still have to get days off ..Sunday is usually a good day for me

There's a Scottish VAG meet on Sunday 18th Nov if anyone is interested in going along - it's at the Falkirk Wheel Car Park from 11am onwards.

Normally quite a few cars there - VWs mainly but some Audis, Seats and Skuds too :icon_thumright:

I'll probably take a trip along anyway for a swatch!

I may pop up. Reckon a checky little pre-christmas run would be a hoot. Oban would be a good run again, that or Dunkeld area; plenty to do etc.

I need to get along to a meet somewhere, pulling my hair out here.
I don't know anyone else with an Audi and am new to Audi so need to start getting to meets and seeing other folks mcars for ideas and advice.

Come on Lads we need to get something jacked up!

Anyone got a humungus driveway perhaps!

Maybe just a meet through at Loch Lomond or Callander for a nice drive.