Open Day at Off Your Marks detailing Liverpool

AL_B

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently had my car detailed by a highly recommended Professional Detailer called Matt at Off Your Marks detailing based in Liverpool.

See this thread...

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=45556

Matt is willing to open his doors and have an open day at his facility in Liverpool. He will be willing to give advice and perhaps demonstrations etc.

So I'd just like to gauge if anyone is interested or not. If we get a decent number of responses, I will contact Matt and see what we can arrange.

Cheers

Alan

Only just seen this after someone has recommended Matt for my Ming Blue S4. What do you reckon are the chances of us drumming up some more interest from other forum members?

im up for that,we'll have to get some more people notified about it:rock:

Blue_Thunder said:
Only just seen this after someone has recommended Matt for my Ming Blue S4. What do you reckon are the chances of us drumming up some more interest from other forum members?

Fully recommeded after he set to my S4!

P1030359-1.jpg

I'm in Warrington, looking to get into detailing went up to Polished Bliss's open day last weekend, so if this is still on, count me in! :o.k:

i'd probably go too. Been once before christmas but was in a hurry so didn't get chance to have a good poke around.

How many people do you think we'll need to get together before he'll be willing to let us go down?

Dependant upon what day this happens I'd love to come along. I remember a post in which 'Off Your Marks' was recommended by Polished Bliss for those of us that are a bit too far North to visit them.