Not long now!!!!

nickaudi41

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Not long to the meet now and I have some good news that we should be having some RS Audi's from
www.RS246.com. So looking like a good turnout and looking forward to seeing you all there.

IMPORTANT!

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE EMAIL ME EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE SAYING IF YOUR COMING, JUST FOR A FINAL COUNT.

nickelvery@hotmail.com

THANSK VERY MUCH.

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS. I'M HOPING FOR A REALY GOOD TURNOUT.

Check out the link below for the venue.

http://forums.surreyscoobies.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=14696

I have spoken with the manager and he has confirmed that we can use it for the same date Sunday 1st July. I will post the link for the maps below. So all I need now is feedback from you people.

I think this is the best venue so far and it also works well for meeting at Newlands Corner first and going off in convoy to the main venue.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=Drove+Rd,+Guildford,+Surrey,+ GU4+8&daddr=Guildford,+KT11+2BU&sll=30.297018,56.7 77344&sspn=70.62923,163.476563&ie=UTF8&z=11&om=1

Please don't be put out by the move, it's not difficult to find and we now have a venue that has a great amount of space, so let s pull out all the stops and get as many there as we can please.

We are looking to get to Newlands Corner for the first meeting place at 11.00. Then to move off to get to the Pub for 11.30.

Thanks very much for everyones' input so far it's much apreciated.

SATNAV user information:

First meet point:

Drove Road,
Guilford,
Surrey
GU4 8SE

Second meet point:

The Fairmile Arms,
Portsmouth Rd,
Cobham,
Surrey,
KT11 1BW

nickelvery@hotmail.com

Hi everyone,

I don't think the weather is set to be very good on Sunday but please don't let this put you off. The event is still going ahead. Don't forget that we have a warm pub with food and beer if the weather gets too bad.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

How are the numbers coming on Nick?

If I can manage to get out of bed on time (working lates on sat) I may come along.

he's lying! as you can see he's a night owler! and won't be up in time!

Good meet guys, look forward to the next

Just a suggestion Nick,

Next time can you stick to one post in the events section.

There is a thread in EVERY section on here. How on earth is everyone who is following this supposed to keep track. I realise that you were going for maximum exposure but I found it rather annoying seeing 15 new posts for '
Not long now!!!'

People then started responding to each post in each section making it impossible for everyone to know what was going on.

Pleased you had a good meet and wish you luck with any future similar meets.

marms said:
Just a suggestion Nick,

Next time can you stick to one post in the events section.

There is a thread in EVERY section on here. How on earth is everyone who is following this supposed to keep track. I realise that you were going for maximum exposure but I found it rather annoying seeing 15 new posts for '
Not long now!!!'

People then started responding to each post in each section making it impossible for everyone to know what was going on.

Pleased you had a good meet and wish you luck with any future similar meets.

That was mentioned today at the meet and will be the plan from now on.

nice to meet all of you in person , thanks guys and RSVI thanks for the ride in your "beast", it sounds wicked ......

100_2999.jpg

100_2998.jpg

100_2997.jpg

100_2996.jpg

100_2995.jpg

100_2994.jpg

100_2992.jpg

100_2991.jpg

100_2989.jpg

100_2988.jpg

100_2987.jpg

100_2986.jpg

100_2985.jpg

100_2983.jpg

100_2982.jpg

100_2980.jpg

100_2979.jpg

100_2978.jpg

100_2977.jpg

100_2976.jpg

Yeah good meet guys!! well done Nick for organising mate .

Hi everyone,

Just one month to go now, I hoping for a even better turn out than last and hopefully when summer turns up it might
give us a sunny day.
Just for a rough number count, could you send a quick email to nickelvery@hotmail.com if you are coming.

Kind Regards.

Nick Elvery