Ace Cafe VAG night

Slick S3

Reaction score
So is everyone ready for the Ace Cafe Vag meet 2nite?
weather seems like its going to be ok too.
Will do a post in the main s3 threads incase some people don't look on here.
See ya down there.
:thumbsup:

I went, should be called golf night, thought it was a bit crap personally...

i was there and quite enjoyed it really. 100% better turn out then last month, but yes do agree with Blue_Turbo that it should be called golf night!
Lots of banging cars though....didn't spot any of the audi sport massive...but did see an s3 in red on a 52 plate. anyone on here?

Definitely a golf night and good to see some light entertainment although the fella on the bike that kept ‘trying’ to pop wheelies was getting on my bits...

Slick, was that you parked near the sprint blue 8P S3?

I was there too. (Silver A4 B5 parked on pavement opposite the cafe) And again, agree with the "Golf" night comments. We got there early and left quite late and think i saw 4 Audis ALL NIGHT!!!
Come on guys we can do better than that. There were some nice dubs there but once you've seen one eurostyled golf/polo you've pretty much seen them all.

nah don't think it was me @ Hotscar....i was parked under the bridges...but went up and down a few time to see if i could spot anyone and try and find a decent space.
where was your car?
don't think i saw it.

Blue_Turbo said:
thought it was a bit crap personally...

Meaning the Audi turn out, not the meet. I was parked dead opposite next to an A8.

cal1470 said:
I was there too. (Silver A4 B5 parked on pavement opposite the cafe) And again, agree with the "Golf" night comments. We got there early and left quite late and think i saw 4 Audis ALL NIGHT!!!
Come on guys we can do better than that. There were some nice dubs there but once you've seen one eurostyled golf/polo you've pretty much seen them all.

Was yours the one with black headlights?

Slick S3 said:
nah don't think it was me @ Hotscar....i was parked under the bridges...but went up and down a few time to see if i could spot anyone and try and find a decent space.
where was your car?
don't think i saw it.

I was parked at the opposite end near the traffic lights...not too far from that absolute that was there.

It could be a nice little Audi meet and now the summer's approaching it would be good to see a few of us down there.

p.s. The food is pretty good for a 'cafe' as well!

Was yours the one with black headlights?[/quote]

Yes that was me!:icon_thumright:

When's the next Audi meet at the Cafe, then?
V interested as new to the Audi scene... Let's get the numbers up!

Used to be an Old Skool Blue Oval man...

Well this month anyone going?

I know Slick S3 is away for this month, but is anyone heading up?

Great anyone else coming!?

A friend and me are heading up, and at this rate just us 2 and VW everywhere!

Come on! One S3 & an R8, we are both going to look like chumps!

:(