Scottish Meet

Beerzo

Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!
Reaction score
Right lads need everyone to get involved in this as we have had no decent meets.

Trying to think of the best place to meet up as i know there are boys as far up as Aberdeen and even the Shetland Islands I believe.

Thinking somewhere North of Glasgow or something. Somewhere that is easy to find and has a good route that someone know that we could go for a blast on. Then maybe get a bite to eat or something.

So could all post suggestions of a meeting place and we can try and take it from there.

Stirling or Perth would be a good shout depending on where the majority is coming from.

maybe do something with polished bliss? seeing as they're less than an hours drive from me ;)

Not much action so far but I am thinking Perth is kinda central for most.

Plenty of locations in and around Stirling which are easy to get to and have sufficient parking - you've got Stirling Services itself, or the Pirnhall Inn which is only 500 yards from the roundabout at Junction 9 on the M9.

There's also some places at Springkerse Retail Park where I've been to meets before. I've got plenty of other suggestions too if Stirling is an option (and no, I don't live in Stirling! :laugh: )

yip, if i'm not working i'd be happy to come along.

Stirling area suits me but would travel further.

TonyT

If its near Perth count me in

If you are after a big meet come along to the regional meets that SVAG hold. The one in Fife attracts as much as 80 people coming along with lots of VAG cars.

Big meets in Falkirk,Edinburgh and Glasgow as well all very well attended.

There is a mega meet at Falkland performance centre in May the last one had over 150 cars at it and over 250 people.

Pop on have a look

the falkland thing sounds alrite am up for anything realy, we will have to do somthing so a can put names to faces and would be good to see what members cars are like. :icon_thumright: