Herts Meet

S3Andy said:
I'm in Garston ;)

Great if your goin give me a PM and we can have a 2 car convoy cause i live in Garston too!

rasA4 said:
hi m8 will you be able to enable 15mph door lock closure i think its called anit-hijack on my b5 A4?

Yeah no worries

Ooh yeah, I'd be up for some VAG-COM action :) Should I bring beer :beerchug:

cant make this one, sob sob. i cant get the car back from Ultimate
Dubs until 5 pm...
will be up for the next one thou...

I'm working that day, so unfortuantly won't be able to make it.
Have fun guys

anyone got a postcode of where this place is?

map.jpg
rasA4 said:
anyone got a postcode of where this place is?
From junction 7 A1(M) go up to the next roundabout (heading away from the Novatel) turn left, then stay in the lefthand lane to the next roundabout, turn right and its the first left about 100 yards down. We will be over the back next to the leapfrog nursery...

i maybe there, running in the a4 at the moment as i have the new uber motor in it, was planning to do its 500 mile oil change on sunday but i may get that done before hand, just another 150 miles to go.

marmiteI got VAG-COM if anyone needs something looking at I maybe able to help out
yeah i'd be up for some of that mate....if thats alright....:icon_thumright:

cheer blueturbo

i think i found the nursery
Leapfrog at Stevenage, Leisure Park
The Kingsway
Stevenage Leisure Park
Stevenage
SG1 2UA

the postcode might be handy for the sat navers?

:eyebrows:

Is therre anything anyone wants looking at, as I still have time to get info from Audi

Locking at 5 mph is easy a3,a4,a6 not b6 A4 though

Let me know ASAP

If you just want a check over that is fine

marmite said:
Is therre anything anyone wants looking at, as I still have time to get info from Audi

Locking at 5 mph is easy a3,a4,a6 not b6 A4 though

Let me know ASAP

If you just want a check over that is fine

I gota an A3 could you do that locking thing for mine too??!

I think the weather forecast is looking good for this weekend!
Might have to give the old girl a bit of of a makeover....

lox19 said:
I think the weather forecast is looking good for this weekend!
Might have to give the old girl a bit of of a makeover....

Snap, going to give the beast a spring clean..first one since the snow and she is looking bad...kids have trashed the back again:asskicking:

I need a ins1 warning killed if you can do that, its starting to annoy me as the service has been done now! Thanks...

Blue_Turbo said:
I need a ins1 warning killed if you can do that, its starting to annoy me as the service has been done now! Thanks...

No worries

i thought the insp1 can be reset from the dashboard without vag-com? i tried it the other day and thought i'd done it on mine ok. it was in the owners manual.

Blue_Turbo said:
Some still to confirm but we have so far:

Blue Turbo
S3Andy
Marmite
Lox19
Slick S3
Ballcrusher
Brian M
TDI-Line
Olly K
Silver75
batwad
TheSpaceCowboy
rasA4
although mine is nothin special i should be there weather permitting.

macca said:
i thought the insp1 can be reset from the dashboard without vag-com? i tried it the other day and thought i'd done it on mine ok. it was in the owners manual.

Have tried the dashboard thingy and it doesn't seem to work on mine...

Nice to meet everyone :icon_thumright:

Big thanks to Simon for doing all our central locking :respekt:

P.s I'll give Hatfield Audi a call in the morning and see if they can have a look at my car!

Maybe a few more will come for the next meet ;)

How has all the photos?

It was finally nice to put a face to all the cars!
and it was a lovely day for it.
Thanks a lot to marmite for the anti-hijack thingy with his trusted VAG-COM....excellent and no faults on my car either.
well chuffed.
Hope to see you all again soon and many more newbies..:rockwoot: :icon_thumright:

All the good pics I have got are now in the gallery (with numberplates removed), http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=635. Would like to say a big thanks to everyone who came, especially Marmite for all the magic he worked with Vag-com. Was great to meet you all and I look forward to doing it again. Will let you know about the next 1 as soon as I can sort something out, should be about 3 months. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
:blackrs4::blackrs4::blackrs4::blackrs4::blackrs4::kissmyrings:

Only just got in!! m25 was murder... Good to meet up with everyone and their vehicles. Cheers Marmite for the little bonus!!!
Thanks to RasA4 for the phatbox info!! Nice one blue turbo for organising and hopefull do it again soon.

lox19 said:
Only just got in!! m25 was murder... Good to meet up with everyone and their vehicles. Cheers Marmite for the little bonus!!!
Thanks to RasA4 for the phatbox info!! Nice one blue turbo for organising and hopefull do it again soon.

I run Phat noise and it is great
Check out US e bay for great deals!

Well worth it

Check out the gallery, the 2 girls sitting in your car made me laugh
vbpgimage.php

Cheers marmite for the 15mph door lock your RS6 :hubbahubba: was definatley the star of the meet!

Sorry I didn't make it folks, I got roped into a family do at the last minute :(

marmite said:
I run Phat noise and it is great
Check out US e bay for great deals!

Well worth it

Check out the gallery, the 2 girls sitting in your car made me laugh
vbpgimage.php

So much for the anti-jack system! I was robbed by two little girls!!:faint: Bless em.

My misses thought it was hiliarious!