Basingstoke meet?

Rich

Rollin on boost mother hubbards
Reaction score
Howdy

How many do we have here from the Basingstoke / North Hants / South Berks area that might be interested in arranging a meet?

Vw and Audi meet every second wednesday night of the month. At fleet services on the m3 southbound. Its normally pretty good.

I work in old basing, where about do you live/work Rich?

I've been meaning to go to the no rice meet since I got my audi, but always have found an excuss not to go ;)

On a related note - a tacky muddy saxo FLEW past me heading from old basing to town, it must have been souped up to buggary ********!
You see it rich?

I live in the Buckskin (rubbish) part of Basingstoke ;D I've just started a new job working in Chineham park which will be good, no more driving stupid distances each day. I'll def be at the next meet even though I just have an unmodded car will be good to chat with other people and find out what they have done etc.

And nope havnt seen that saxo, but if you want a laugh drive past the lesure complex and watch the kids in their corsas/fiestas with exhausts the size of black holes - I love the looks on their faces when I fly past ;)

Hi isnt the 2nd wednesday the 14th this month?
will have to try to make it down in march instead or wont have a home to come back to !