First Crail Race Day(Scottish Meet)

Had the same problem there were full by 11.30 taking no more on .got a few pics of some audi that were about will load later on when i get home .....Seen the S4 Avant was that you mcdubber1 you were up againist some fast cars that evo was quick

S50001171.jpg

S5000121.jpg

S5000120.jpg

some other motors
S5000118.jpg

S5000122.jpg

S5000123.jpg

That was me in the S4 Avant on the strip, was ma first time and ma starts were pretty crap. Had three runs but when i got the printout of my times there was only one, gutted. Didny see many Audi's and most were S3's.
Quite a good day but a bit too many chavs for ma liking!

Hundreds of chavs all ******......did you see the guys ontop of the Chev Van wasted all of them ........ see the White Skyline F*ck me it was fast!!

Didny see all that much going down the strip spent most of it queing to get on it. Saw a white supra that banged like a bitch, sounded highly tuned and could shift. What won between the 911 and Noble?
There's a VW event in june which should be worth a visit!

If Crail dont start cleaning up their act there is going to be a serious accident there. If there are loads of wee tossers walking arounds ****** they are gonna either get knocked over or knocked out. Or try and drive about pished.
That really puts me off ever going back there if thats the case.

Oi!! I know the guys on the american van one is my ex boyfriends boss. MInd you they come from Alloa what do you expect. haha.

Sure the Noble won, sure it wasn't the TVR not a 911

Appologies is this is somone on here or there pal but that is some set of lugs that wee chap has. I am assuming thats lead weights in that back-pack to stop him getting blown away, its windy as **** up Crail! !

S5000123.jpg