Mini-Central Meet

Beerzo

Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!
Reaction score
Going to have a mini-meet in or around Glasgow. All welcom to attend.

Going to be 10th or 17th of December - both are Sundays.

I should be there in attendence with VAG-COM. £5 for a full scan including anything else that I can activate or deactivate that you may want. (ie auto locking, service lights & intervals etc). If attending and your wanting VAG-COM stuff done let me know in advance so I can get certain things looked out. Cannot perform VAG-COM on the Can Bus series of cars.

If everyone interested in the meet could provide their prefferd day, time & location in or around Glasgow we can settle on what accomodates the majority.

Cheers lads.

Payday is the 15th so the 17th is better, but I can do either.

What location should we pick? How about Duck Bay @ Loch Lomond? Won't be that busy at this time of year.

Back in at work on Sunday hopefully, so will check that date as christmas and booking will be in full swing

17th would be good for me, missus wants to shopping in glasgow that weekend, we'll be travelling up from cumbria.:)

Showing good repsonce just now. Can everyone post a date they can make it now and we can start a running total.

I can make it either day. 10th or 17th

1) Biglockie - 17th
2) A4Andy - 17th
3) Beerzo - either

1) Biglockie - 17th
2) A4Andy - 17th
3) Beerzo - either
4) KKK26 (Craig) - either
5)Rev-head(steve)-17th

1) Biglockie - 17th
2) A4Andy - 17th
3) Beerzo - either
5)Rev-head(steve)-17th
6) fjtwelve - 17th

Think its safe to say its gonna be the 17th.

Final decision on a place yet?

I am on my Christmas Night out the night before so lets make sure its not early doors say 2pm?

Just to keep this going
1) Biglockie - 17th
2) A4Andy - 17th
3) Beerzo - either
5)Rev-head(steve)-17th
6) fjtwelve - 17th

fallmonk said:
Put my name on the list, dave you up for risking your life with my driving again?

Yup!! Sounds Cool...17th sounds fine to me:o.k: :thumbsup:

Where is the Wallace Monument? I have a feeling the old TomTom wont have this Scottish landmark on it.

You know you could head for Stirling and then drive toward the big pointy thing. :wacko:

That's what I'll be doing.

Will take a burl up to the monument to c what the parking is like,or stirling castle has a large car park, you can see for miles all over the forth valley. so thats an s3 to add to the list,i will see if i can my mate in his rs4 as well

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS the old firm game next week folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K/O Is 12.30 45 min play= 13.15 15 break=13.30 45min play=14.15 give or take a few mins for injuries.

Old Firm game so Scuffers are likely to be out in force on the main roads leaving rural roads free for a blast.....

As you know lads, I came to the A4 from a 182 Cup. I’m still on the old www.cliosport.net forum as the Scottish lads on there are a good bunch and the banter isn’t all that bad either; the mods are **** though.

Since we’re a bit light on numbers I thought I’d ask them if they too fancied joining us on Sunday. :friends:

For those of you that have never seen a 182 in action you’ll be surprised, they’re fast wee things to a point; awesome for FWD in the twisties.

Plus we may persuade a few to come over to the dark side since they consider Audis to be repmobiles… :gun2:

They do make a good noise granted! Small hatches like that remind me of my 205 1.9 GTi days have came clsoe to going looking for one of them on a few occasions.

A4Andy said:
As you know lads, I came to the A4 from a 182 Cup. I’m still on the old www.cliosport.net forum as the Scottish lads on there are a good bunch and the banter isn’t all that bad either; the mods are **** though.

Since we’re a bit light on numbers I thought I’d ask them if they too fancied joining us on Sunday. :friends:

For those of you that have never seen a 182 in action you’ll be surprised, they’re fast wee things to a point; awesome for FWD in the twisties.

Plus we may persuade a few to come over to the dark side since they consider Audis to be repmobiles… :gun2:

Do you have to pay to post on that site?..went to the meet section!...and tried to respond to the last post

Yup, it's a fiver a year to post in certain sections.

The lads post stuff on there to wind me up, they really do appreciate Audis, they just like having a pop. There are no NEDmobiles north of the border, most of the lads go for performance mods.

Should be a good crossover meet.

I thought that once everyone is VAG-happy and we've shot the crap for a while a wee run may be needed.

A blast up to Crianlarich should do the trick, then we can split and head our seperate ways, with the Glasgow based boys heading back down Loch Lomondside. just enough to blow the cobwebs off and ending as it gets darker.

Thoughts?

Cool by me. Is anyone wanting an VAG-COM stuff done?

Sorry guys been working and playing hard this week LOL.

Breezo I've got an interior light problem when the engine is running and you open the passenger door all the interior light including footwells flash, it did it with raymie no idea what it is!!??:confused:

Charging £5 for a scan for faults, then a quick scan laters to check the problem isnt back. If you can make it I can scan yours an see what we find.

Can turn on stuff like auto locking while i am at it.

Sorry guys don't think I'm gonna be able to make it our little one isn't well at the moment so don't really want to leave her for the day I'll let you know if it changes.

Sorry guys

chris