i can be found in the northwest

I'm over Chester way if anyone ventures that way!

Theres a TSN meet i goto in Littleborough, but if someone can organise something near I may turn up

Big TSN meet this Sunday 17th September at the The Rams Head
Buxton Road West
Disley
Stockport
SK12 2AE

Tel - 01663 767909

Over 30 cars going so far....

Alright guys I'm from the South East but currently staying in Liverpool. If you guys are meeting up I'd pop along. Keep me posted on anything happening in this area.

Nice1

:salute:

Why the hell not?!

Any suggestions as to where would be best? I'm not fussed where personally - I'll have to do a bit of driving regardless.

well me and biglockie are going to look into it

but we can meet wheres easyist for people

motoway serivces ?? prob easyist for eveyone
in the hills Cat and fiddle road near buxton ? good pub at the top of the hill
or a good old pub meet somewhere.

I'll leave it in your hands fellas - too many cooks and all that. I vaguely remember going to a meet at a pub in Warrington (IIRC) that was organised by Rob (FactionOne) a couple of years ago. I'll go wherever to be honest!

Fair point. I think the meet organised by Rob (where's he gone lately?) was at the Winwick Quay which seemed to satisfy most needs (ie food and water) and had a decent turnout. Then again, it depends how far people are willing to travel, e.g. Biglockie would have a fair trek to Warrington so for him it would be better to have it somewhere like The Plough near Lancaster. May be best to find out how spread out we are.

Just my thoughts (helped by 2 bottles of wine mind - it took me ****** ages to type this too!)...

If we set up a pol for suggestions we can sort something out dude, \i dont mind the drive, the A4 just eats the miles up easily.

we could also do with someone posting in each forum as not everyone looks at the whole forum

to get a few more members out

ok i will start a list of who's keen with the area your coming from

Craig (billybravo) A4 1.8T Stockport area

billybravo said:
we could also do with someone posting in each forum as not everyone looks at the whole forum

to get a few more members out

ok i will start a list of who's keen with the area your coming from

Chris (biglockie) A4 aAvant 1.8T cumbria area

I'm up for it being anywhere really. Can you tell that I'm quite indecisive sometimes?!

Chris (biglockie) A4 Avant 1.8T cumbria area
Justin (Joost) A4 1.8 Blackburn area

I'm up for this.

Chris (biglockie) A4 Avant 1.8T cumbria area
Justin (Joost) A4 1.8 Blackburn area
Dave (Funky Junky) S3 Manchester area

davidhodgkinson said:
Theres a TSN meet i goto in Littleborough, but if someone can organise something near I may turn up

Does this still happen? And is it in Littleborough near Rochdale?