How Do

cool am from near doncaster spend a lot of time in hudds tho my lass is from blackmoorfoot

hi, i'm here ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^^^

A Leeds lad here, been to the VW Festival at Harewood today, some nice examples of the superior VAG products there too... :sly:

new to this site live in doncaster, denaby main, just bought 1991 audi coupe 2.3 E. Amazing car to drive. how do i get a pick up for you all to see.

Martin

Another Doncaster lad,

There must be something in the air............

Just inbetween cars at the minute, recently sold mine and after much deliberating i,m off to go and look at an RS4 next weekend, a B5 2.7, not a new one, heres hoping its a good one,

Hope to see you all sometime..................:thumbsup:

just joined myself , im in hudds. do any of you guys meet up at all? seems a few ppl in the same area.

ok theres a few yorkys round here so hopefully well be able to organize a meet soon!!!!!!!

Now then lads. I'm from just outside Bradford. I've just traded my Golf in for an S3 - I'm impressed so far!

I Live in Hull, Had my A3 3.2 Quartro about 2 weeks now. Loving it

How's tricks. York near Elvington - do I hear you say trackday?

newbie to this forum as I will be buying my first audi within the coming weeks........anyway im from the outskirts of bradford and leeds (officially bradford)

Jake

Doncaster myself.....nogaro blue S3, 18 RS4's and tiny number plates!

not a very active member.........but from yorkshire too, near Leeds....drive my lovely black S3...and a gal!!

Hi I live in a small village in Rotherham, Black A6 Avant

your about 200 yards from me as the crow flys then lol, cleavland way is second tuns after the crossing heading towards town.

im form barnsley. guessing no ones arranged ameet yet!

new starter..joined the audi scene on friday.

sheffield/barnsley area!

Leeds, York and also a town on the A1079 between York and Hull!

Hi everyone,just joined today, I will taking my a3 to the nurburgring in May, anybody fancy coming along,you got to be in it to win it