Hi there members in Southwest region

concoursneil

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Hi there

Its been my idea :idea:to contact Olly to set up a regional area section for meets to make it easier to see whats on and who's who etc in your various regions.

I see ZeroK66 has tried to arrange a meet lately , so thought it would be a good idea to possibly help him out for regional members to list themselves in our section so he could possible contact with details etc for this or any further events planned. eg travvelling to national events together etc

I will put up another post so you can list yourselves

Exeter. But how can I be sure you're not a bunch of murdering rapists? :sos:

"I was groomed on Audi-Sport.net" bumper stickers? :lmfao:

I'm in Wedmore, Somerset and would love to meet all you freaks!

Seems I have been missing out on all the fun...

Hi Guys, my name is buba and I drive an 18 wheeler with enough room to pile in a few of your cars at the next meet and sell em abroad :p

Seriously though - this is brilliant!

I am based in Exeter - drive an Imola Yellow S4. Be good to get a meet arranged, seems there are quite a few around here!

Meet didnt happen in the end... but I think we should try organise something.

I am off to a 4wd RR day on the 15th of October if anyone fancies it? Even if you dont RR, there will be loads a blokes there, be a good day!

missm said:
Exeter. But how can I be sure you're not a bunch of murdering rapists? :sos:

nah, I go to the no-rice meet and although i dont know many people there, its such a friendly atmosphere....its all about cars at the end of the day and "what you done to yours" conversation

Olly where are you based? I used to go to the NR meets many moons ago. Was a good bunch of people.

i'm in brizzle so i might pop up on that day for a chat not on the the rollers though as my car is bassicly standard,(boring i know), but as i have just bought a house thats a pretty good excuse,are they still taking bookings for the rollers as a couple of mates have evo's-scoobys and that sort of thing, they might be intrested in goin on,

Nice, well I hope you can make it - I hope to just mingle and chat with folk there. There are going to be some good chaps down there.

wow, just found this section of the forum! lol, i'm near bristol. wud av checked out the rr day at interpro but missed it by 1 day lol, oh well, my car isn't standard, but most (off here neway) don't like it lol, it's my spoiler. Neways wud av been good to see what the old diseasel lump was runnin, maybe a blast of the NoS wud av helped!!

Hey evo with the spoiler :p - nice to add another southwesterner to the list. I didnt make the event either in the end as I have a turbo going on my S4. Be a while till it is up and running again. When it is though I will try get something together :)

I live in Bath. I go to loads of meets arranged by SEAT Car Club in Bristol every month (last Thursday of the month normally), but it would be good to meet up with you guys sometime as well (especially after I get my A3 in December). You're more than welcome to pop along to one of the SCC meets as well of course!

I too am in Bristol and was looking to try arranging a meet shortly just trying to get a feel of where everyone is from and best place to host it

I too am from the big city of Plymouthville. Does anything ever happen this side of Exeter?

Ooo, and does anyone have a decent set of cheapish wheels they want to sell?? ;)

im Rob from minehead, somerset (in the sticks!) looking forwarrd to meeting you soon!

Hi all. I am origianally from Bath, but now live in Cardiff.....mmmm....there don't seem to be too many people from this way on here....a meet would be well worth the drive.

Hi, just thought i'd let you know that i'm a newbie and live in Exeter, have owned my A3 for 4 weeks now, aboslutely love it although it's currently in the garage as the icv needs recaliberating and there is something wrong with my speed sensor too :sadlike: Have owned 106 rallyes for years and thought i'd go for something a little more relaible lol, nevermind these things happen :)

Just landed in Falmouth from Scotland, now about as far south and west as you can get. So, where are all the decent independent dealers/tuning shops/accessories down here then?

Hi all,

I'm also a newbie with a A3 2.0TDi Sport. Live and work in Launceston, however my gf lives in Exeter so pay regular visits to the city! Equal distance to Plymouth aswell from Launceston, so very easy for me to travel the other way instead!!

Be good to get everyone together for a pub meet or photoshoot (weather dependent of course!!)

Matt

hi there !! new here too ..

A4 Avant - based near falmouth :meeting: up for a meet too if 1 is planned !!

gav .

ant from newquay just bought my first audi....let me know when theres a meet!!!

Im work in Lyneham near Swindon and visit home which is Plymouth every so often, so im always around somewhere! I would be up for some kind of meet!

Cheers

Alex

Hi all!

I'm very keen to organise something if anyone is interested. I have previously organised a pub meet, but that died of death to be honest, so what would people like to do? I'm happy to organise, so ideas are very welcome!!

Cheers all,

Matt

where are you matt??

im keen 4 a meet...plymouth exeter whereever!!!

o and is there any big audi shows or trade events??

u know like ford fair???

cheers

im in newquay mate.
is there many more?!?!
would be good if all the audi cornish-devon could meet up!

would you mind including an 1990 audi coupe owner from liskeard in your meets ?

Not a problem. Was thinking of organising something between Xmas and New Year, but I can appreciate that money may/will be tight for some. Otherwise try to organise something for late January/early feb. Any feedback greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Matt

Not a problem. Was thinking of organising something between Xmas and New Year, but I can appreciate that money may/will be tight for some. Otherwise try to organise something for late January/early feb. Any feedback greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Matt
sounds great when you get some date's sorted let me know and i will free up some time :icon_thumright:

:friends:i am from exeter
i got a Audi A6 1.8t se quattro sport full leather.Any friends???:o.k: