Glasgow Meet

HEKTOR

Reaction score
Anyone who is based in and around glasgow who is up for a meet put your name down and i will try and sort something out that suits everyone.

If all goes well i am sure we can try and make it more regular and also start a plan on getting a proper scottish meet sorted so everyone can get together at a great venue and have a fantastic day.

Your input is welcome.

Cheers Guys

Eddie

Count me in buddy. Been dying for another get together since the Crieff Audi mett back in march, was a cracking day out

Nice one!

I was thinking glasgow audi would be good to start then we can discuss where the best place is for something more permanent.

What do you think?

When suits?

Glasgow audi sounds good to me matey, need to arrange a date etc

Cal

If glasgow audi suits all of you then thats ideal.

Just post up a few dates/times that suit and we can take things from there.

Eddie

glasgow audi would be fine for me, thats the one near ikea aye? got a busy few weeks coming up so i'll let someone else suggest dates & times and see if can make it. friday nights or sundays could be a shout though

glasgow audi would be fine for me, thats the one near ikea aye? got a busy few weeks coming up so i'll let someone else suggest dates & times and see if can make it. friday nights or sundays could be a shout though

Thats the one mate.

Last sunday of this month sound good? Think its the 27th

Yeah that would probs be good for me in future, can't make it this month as I'm off on holiday that day. If its going to be a regular thing though then I say we go for last Sunday of the month :icon_thumright:

Yeah that would probs be good for me in future, can't make it this month as I'm off on holiday that day. If its going to be a regular thing though then I say we go for last Sunday of the month :icon_thumright:

Lucky git! No holiday for me :-(

Yeah last sunday of the month sounds good or if we all agree we can do it every second sunday if it turns out well.

I would say so.

Everyone just needs to say if they are good to make it on the last sunday of either this month or next. Once people commit then we can pin point a date and time.

So who is good for the last sunday of this month? or we can do the last sunday of the following month.

i might be up for coming along to one of these at some point will probably have to miss this month and next months however. dont know glasgow all that well though so might take a while to figure out where the Audi garage is haha

Dazz

sunday the 27th sounds good for me, btw are any of you guys going to the volksfling show at bigger 26th may.

cal

I am up for a meet too folks, Depending on the time though I dont think I can make the 27th May as I am planning to strip off my inlet manifold that day to sort a wee leak.

Last Sunday of June should be fine for me though.

It is looking like we can get a meet arranged.

I am busy this sunday with going to biggar. After that i am free until Inters where i have a trade pitch for the weekend so can meet up with you guys there if you are going.

After Inters i should be free. Does the 1st of july sound good to get everyone together? We can meet before but the 1st would be the date to try and nail down and get everyone committed.

I can make most dates with a little bit of notice.

Does Glasgow Audi not shut its security gates after it shuts up for the night might be better making it at pc world @ breahead

I can make most dates with a little bit of notice.

Does Glasgow Audi not shut its security gates after it shuts up for the night might be better making it at pc world @ breahead

I am sure they do lock the gates. I was thinking 12.00 on a sunday as we can meet up, then decide what to do over a coffee.

OOooOO Im coming. Got the boy with me but he's a petrol head aswell like his dad.

Keep me posted Eddie and I might need directions as dont know Glasgow very well.

Can I suggest the meeting point ?

Usually when I met with the Lancer Register we met up at the showcase cinema just off teh M8 as theers plenty of space. Also another good meeting point is Glasgow Quay next to the harvester.