Weekly/montly week in Northampton?

-adrian-

.fuct
Reaction score
Hi,
at my old home town in Germany we had a weekly car meeting for every tuning lunatic. the came from around 50 KM around on nice weather.
Why not start something like this in Northampton. its quite central. just need to find a day (Wednesday?) and a place where you can fit a lot of cars. maybe some supermarket of something else that's closed after 8-9 o'clock.
found a place some people spread the word to car fanatics and here we go - a nice weekly meeting

none from around there area or is just noone intressted in meetings, cars, chats and new ideas?

Adrian,
I live in kettering and was wondering had you any takers on setting up a meet whether it be weekly or monthly. I would prefer if it was monthly say a sunday 1st 2nd or 3rd week of the month - Let me know what you think and we can get some other owners interested!!

Hi, noone returned my call yet. but i am still interested. doesnt even need to be a audi meeting. just a regular meeting of car enthusiasts. we really had good ones in Germany and i am missing that:)
Sunday would be fine as well I guess. more public spaces where you could manage a huge number of cars.

For a better organisation we could try a open group in facebook.
lets just find a good name and off we go

Last edited: