Essex Drivers Club Meet - Sunday 4th March - 8 Ball Diner Witham A12

beanoir

Large Member
Reaction score
Essex Drivers Club are holding their next meet this coming Sunday. Anybody is welcome, all sorts of cars in the club from American classics to top marques to hot hatches, it's all pretty causal and a friendly bunch who just love cars in general. Be good to see some of you local peeps there.

The meet is at the 8 Ball Diner on the A12 at Witham, we'll be there from 11am on Sunday 4th March.

www.essexdriversclub.com

Directions are:

The 8 Ball Diner is located A12 Northbound at Rivenhall, Essex, between Chelmsford and Colchester. Parking is available for 200+ bikes, or 70+ cars.

The 8 Ball Diner – London Road – A12 Northbound – Witham – Essex – CM8 3HB. Telephone: 01376 573403

icon_reimg_loading.gif
8BallDiner.jpg

May pop down as only down the road but all depends on how the scn dyno day gos at Amd as they've now said non seats have to wait till last :(

Great if can but no sweat, bit of a pain being made to wait till last though, is that over at Thurrock?

You zipped past me at the weekend actually, booting it off the Morrisons roundabout! I was in the MX5 though so I didn't bother with a wave.

Yeah at thurrock but may even give it a miss if i've got to wait till the end as they've now got more than enough numbers and not sure if i will even get on the rollers so could be a waste of fuel and time?

Should've given a wave or a toot :)

Expect was driving like a tit as usual just really cant help myself the sounds just entice me to do so lol

Next time i'll wave mate!

How did you get on at AmD?

The 8Ball Diner is pretty good, was a bit wet today but the food is awesome there!!

Amd was a good day ended up being there a lot longer than planned but was my own fault drinking to much previous night and showing to late ending up being second from last car on the list
Car was substantially down on power possibly as much as 40bhp from how there rollers usually compare to others so now got to try and find out why :(
I should've popped in even if it was briefly but to be honest completely forgot and at least it wasn't just u's getting wet at Thurrock ;)