AH FabricationsEM Tuning

Thread: Rolling Road

1st Gear

Status

Rolling Road

Hi guys,girls i was wondering if there was any rolling road days planned in the near future in the south as i have had the car since mid october and i want to know what she is producing, i have the quattro so need a 4wd capable place.

Thanks

Graham
    A3 1.8TQS Minge blue
    Mods: AP coilovers, Strut Brace, Merc wheels, S3 brakes, hopefully going BT soon

2. # ADS
    ADS

Chugger

Status
    Don't need to be 4wd for a3 Quattro mate. The lovely haldex prefers to have the fuse removed and work on fwd to give the best, smoothest dyno plot.

There are talks of one being arranged at badger 5 at some point, but nothing dated that iv seen
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status
    Me and JtotheD are thinking of maybe doing one at Regal Auto Sport in southampton. I have done a couple of RR days there before with my old S3 and they also have a 4wd RR road.

So if you come to the meet at Beaulieu on the 12th of Feb we can discuss more then.

If there is another one at Bills (Badger 5) being arranged though as its not a million miles away i could well be tempted into attending that too and we could convoy up.
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

1st Gear

Status
    Sounds amazing would love to meet you guys aswell want to join the whole
    scene after having to drive a lime green 106 im now happy to start
    playing with cars, (props to peugot for making a very simple engine
    though), yea the hop from a 1.1 with 50 bhp to 1.8t with 180 bhp was a
    very nice step :D just want to make sure ive got all my 180 horses. <br><br>Definitly up for the 12th at Beaulieu
    A3 1.8TQS Minge blue
    Mods: AP coilovers, Strut Brace, Merc wheels, S3 brakes, hopefully going BT soon

5th Gear

Status
    what sort of price would regal charge for a group?
    Audi A3 8L 1.8T breaking.
    front bumper, impact bar, slam panel, full engine and loom sold.
    everything else for sale.

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jay1601 View Post
    what sort of price would regal charge for a group?
    Was a while since i went along but i think i paid about £30-35 for 2 runs and got a laminated printout of my runs etc.

On their website it says that RR costs £65 so i guess price depends on the amount of cars attending as we had a good 10-15 cars.
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by sportstractor View Post
    Don't need to be 4wd for a3 Quattro mate. The lovely haldex prefers to have the fuse removed and work on fwd to give the best, smoothest dyno plot.

There are talks of one being arranged at badger 5 at some point, but nothing dated that iv seen
    Had mine of 4wd rr last weekend no problem with haldex. Curve was a bit stepped when the turbo kicked in and there was a surge of power to sort, but numbers were good and actually take into account transmission loss through the "quattro" system too.
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon