Midlands (west) Meets

Just had a peek on BBC weather and my met office app. and both say wet about 1300hrs and then dry the rest of the day :icon_thumright: wimps... Lol

Last edited:
OK if the weather is good next Wednesday, whose up for it?

count me in im in rugby wheres the meet wednesday ?

Hey,

Just seen Sandips post on the logging session, would anyone be willing to do this at the Cov meet (this one)??

Cheers
Nilz

Lol if it's vagcom logging, I can probably do that ;) as for the other, I'd have to ask the missus lmao

According to my calender, I have Wednesday off. But it's the 2nd week of my sons Easter Hols, so not sure if I can make it. Probs decide on the day to be honest.

Wednesday looks like it may be a good one - however weather reports for the area at the mo are not good, however subject to change....

Now logging wise, i'd be happy if you could do that Rob, but dogging John - ummm, maybe not, although if i remember correctly the last time we were there, it looked like someone had already been at it!! ;)

No it wasnt me, maybe it was John and he 'shot off' before we got there ;)

Well lets just say it was a sock made of rubber, im not accusing you or anything, just saying ;)

Quite possibly this Weds yea (apart from Jo).

Yeah, according to the beeb, the weather may be a bit cold tonight but should stay dry

Its raining quite bad over here at the mo......

Sorry guys, i cant make tonite either, got the kitchen man coming over later, maybe next week guys?

hmmmmmm, sounds like a possibility.