Midlands (west) Meets

Stoney Cove is a nice venue, the meet we went to there last time was huge and i think the organisers had to get special permission for it.

Does anyone know if this is the case for a small ad hoc meet, or would we need to get in touch with them?

Someone should ring them :lmfao:

Seriously though, Steve, do you have a contact number for them just to ring and ask?

Well be fine with us lot. I used to go down with a group of mates on a sunny day and that would be more cars than we'd get at a meet. Car is Still on Axle stands so wont be going anywhere just yet

Steve whats up with the car dude??

Was looking good last time I saw you rolling over the biggest speed humps in town!!!

lol just getting it ready for this years shows. Few minor changes along with ftting stuff thats been sitting around like heat shield and quick shift. Still havent done WMI yet

I am from stratford upon avon there is 3 off us that all have audi's if there is a meet we would definatly be up for attending! Is there a confirmed night yet? What sort of numbers do you get turning out?

LOL...come on Steve, get a move on, we want to see the lowrider on the roads again ;)

@staitesidestory - Whereabouts in Strat are you and what you guys driving?

At the mo, if and when we get ourselves out of lazy mode, we meet up in Cov on a Wednesday evening at the Courthouse Green with the DubClub boys.

Drop me a message if you need any more info on it at all...

Nilz

LOL...come on Steve, get a move on, we want to see the lowrider on the roads again ;)@staitesidestory - Whereabouts in Strat are you and what you guys driving?At the mo, if and when we get ourselves out of lazy mode, we meet up in Cov on a Wednesday evening at the Courthouse Green with the DubClub boys.Drop me a message if you need any more info on it at all...Nilz
Place called wellesbourne just ouside stratford. 1 A4 1.8T s line and 2 A3 8P s lines. The only meets that have been around our way are full of chav's driving old vauxhalls and fords. Just looking to meet up with some fellow Audi nuts! Wednesday evenings sound good! How many Audi's get to your meet?

Regarding a coventry meet when it gets a bit lighter for ASN guys, any good pubs etc? I work quite neer coventry two days a week (Thursday and friday) so i would be up for meeting around then?

I know Wellesbourne very well, i work there sometimes near to the airfield.

The Cov meet is on a Wednesday, but if we get enough interest, im sure we can arrange a local meet on another day if its better for others?

lol just getting it ready for this years shows. Few minor changes along with ftting stuff thats been sitting around like heat shield and quick shift. Still havent done WMI yet

Is the bulb still in yer headlight Steve :)

im in stafford and have a mate or two that would tag along depending on a day and location, somewhere near stafford would be great for us! :

The side light bulb is finally out!
hallelujah.jpg

Steve, what you doing to the wheels, you are keeping the aeros arent you??

Oh man.....i might accidentally cruise by on Sat and get a sneak preview...lol!!

Well its done! well almost bonnet isnt ready so just the wheels done! If you do drop by come in ill put the kettle on!

So then guys...
What day do we all feel a meet would be suitable, and probably more importantly, where?

Soz Steve

Didnt get a chance to pop over, bumped into an old friend in Asda, so caught up with them!!

I might be around on Saturday coming for a few hours, so will give you a shout if you are about.

Rob

I dont mind at the mo to be honest, luckily I think my calender is looking pretty clear for a bit, if the others on here want to put up days that they are not free, we can sort something out.....alternatively if we have enough people that just want to do a catch up, we could always pop to Cov on a Wednesday for a bit of banter??

No worries mate. Not around this weekend mate but am free most nights for a meet

I'm available most Eve's apart from this weds, as I'm out with the missus @ the O2 in Birmingham.

On a side note, another regular on the B5 and Pub (ScottB5) is up here at mine fri eve and sat all day/eve. Be another good face (maybe) to add lol plus I'll have my coilies on by sat eve :)

Im probs not available in the weekend, weekday evenings are better for me.

I'm available most Eve's apart from this weds, as I'm out with the missus @ the O2 in Birmingham.

On a side note, another regular on the B5 and Pub (ScottB5) is up here at mine fri eve and sat all day/eve. Be another good face (maybe) to add lol plus I'll have my coilies on by sat eve :)

Are you heading towards the rent a ramps place or just your home? I could pop along and say hi. I'm actually free tomorrow evening of all wednesdays also! lol

Yeah me an Scott wil be over a Ramp and Wrench on sat morning at least. Depends how much of a pain the bolts are. Feel free to pop by and say hi, same goes for you other guys too. Who knows, you may find the place of use some time.

Plans scuppered. no scott and no cash... thus No Ramp & Wrench. looks like the coilovers will have to wait till april... :banghead:

ok, I was going to watch the F1 anyways, April could be arranged!

Hopefully there will be a local meet before then though.

who needs ramps to fit coil overs? 2 axle stands and a driveway! Man up!

That is true steve, however i dont own a driveway, and fitting them on the side of the road... well last time... :angrymod:

Jason, you going to be coming along?

Just spotted this thread. I'm up for a meet, only got my S3 few months ago. I'm Birmingham way.

Dan

Ok, well if nothing else, I'm at the DubClub VAG meet tonight at the sainsburys on the A444 in Coventry. Anyone else up for it?

I was actually talking about this the other day to my cousin who normally comes with us, apparently we are due bad weather later on today, so maybe a no go for me, but defo want to get together before the end of the month...anyone else up for this?