NORTHWEST

Sunday 30th manc:union get-together with Cheshire dubs for a Halloween Duubz night special.
7.30pm @ the slow & easy pub..CW9 7PJ (just past nutford)

convoy from tesco stockport (off portwood roundabout) SK1 2BT
meeting at 6.15 leaving at 7pm

Might be going to this but not definate yet

Think we need to get a meet going soon, im new to this site and could do with getting to know a few of use and see the nice cars around here.

I wanna have a meet, new to this site too. however i know of a few non-audi car cruise meets in the north west, i regularly go to one in Preston on a wed's evening. if anybody would like to come then just message me or add me on Facebook (damo gardner). however i would prefer to also meet some audi enthusiast's !!

A bit late notice but we'll be having a little meet tomorrow night at Krispy Kreams tomorrow night, near Costco/ Trafford centre. 19:30ish

Will sort out a proper meet after Ultimate Dubs

Reactions: scott b
gutted i've only just seen this! would have come. i went to a focus rs meet today with my s3, that was fun lol.

Im going to a couple of local meets this weds if anyone wants to come? they're in preston. be good to have some audi lovers for once :D

The Boars Head Country Pub
724 Garstang Road, Barton,, pr3 5dr Preston, United Kingdom 7pm

This is the location for the Manc: Union Northwest meet tomorrow evening. i'll be going from preston if anyone wants to come along.

Last edited:
is there a usual place the members from the north west meet ? i wont be able to make it to preston in the evening

tomoro, wednesday 4th, there is a big meet in southport. held the first wednesday of every month.

sometimes preston lot meet in preston then go to the big southport one.

il know more details tomoro, or damo-s3 might post it in here.

any meets close to blackburn coming up? preston way etc?