South West (ish) meet anyone?

I could probably make it on the 27th, Beaulieu is good for me, not too far away at all.

what are we thinking? Lunchtime / early afternoon meet up? perhaps go for a bit of a drive too?

I'll come along in the track car :)

I suggesed 3:30pm as a time to meet.

Am also gonna bring my VCDS cable n Netbook as JtotheD has some lights on his dash so gonna give his car a scan so if anyone else wants to do the same just ask.

Right, FULL DETAILS:

Meet at Beaulieu motor museum car park at 15:30 ish (I might be there slightly earlier) on Sunday 27th Nov. Then chat, have a laugh, have a drive find a pub somewhere or something, we'll see what people want to do. See you there, Josh. (I'll send out texts Saturday or Friday). If you want to come and haven't done so already, PM me your no.)

Meet went ahead today, although only me and rob were there, still was a gd laugh and rob kindly scanned my car with vcds to check it over, brake light switch fault..! We are aiming to have another one in Jan which hopefully more people can get to!

Yup only me n Joe but its a start lol. No worries on scanning your car get that brake switch changed and fingers crossed those lights shouls stay off. Also have a look i n the FAQ stickies section at the Oil Pick up replacment guide and the one about cleaning your injectors.

Was good to see another 8L S3 and do some comparrisons eg of mods etc.

Defo need to look into getting some new suspension etc on my car as Joe`s sat much nicer on his FK`s.

So i would suggest next meet could be sorted for say Mid January after the Xmas rush is out of the way plus if anyone get any nice pressies foe their car they can show them off.

So same location as there are loads of gravel car parks we can use to gather in and the go for a drive and a grab a drink in a pub or something.

So all you southerners pencil this in now so we can get more than me n Joe attending lol/

Rob

Just read this thread and would have come down too. Recently joined audisport net after reading and modifying based on what I have read from you guys in recent years.

Would be good to meet up at some point. Be happy to be added as a friend etc...to get things moving next time around.

James