Chris NottSky Insurance
    ST8C3Y

Status

Cool Dorset meets......(near weymouth)

Hi all, Im off on holiday to some haven site near to weymouth maybe in Preston and was just wondering if there are going to be any meets. Im down that area the second week of september (saturday 3rd to saturday 10). Would be nice to see some of you guys and girls and your wheels.......
    Ming Blue 1.8t 1999..

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Can't help you with the meets in weymouth but you should check out Audis In The Park, its this Sunday at Wicksteed Park, lots of ASN members are going, should be a good day
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

ST8C3Y

Status
    Yes I'm over there this sunday. Will ask about.
    Ming Blue 1.8t 1999..

3rd Gear

Status
    cool, are you parking on the club stand?
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

ST8C3Y

Status
    I'm not sure. I'm not taking my car. I'm going over with generalwest. He's taking his S3. He's not sure where's hes parking. I'll maybe see you there then!
    Ming Blue 1.8t 1999..

ST8C3Y

Status
    Ok change of plan mums told me wrong. We are actually going to a place called Teignmouth which is near Torquay. The dates are the same. Would still like to meet up if there are any meets around there and then..
    Ming Blue 1.8t 1999..