J29 CHESTERFIELD ROLLING ROAD DAY

Which one can you attend

• Total voters

AGU-TURBO

Audi a3 1.8t AGU
Reaction score
Wanting to set up a - rolling road day / Meet - for who ever would like to come. im wanting some numbers so i can find out the prices. Im not sure were to book it for yet so ive added a poll above. Reason ive included Clinical performance/scooby clinic is because ive been there a few times with previous cars and had a realy good results with a good atmosphere​

Jbs - if you can only attend/want jbs
Both - if your not bothered were its at and would attend either
Clinical performance - if you can only attend/want Clinical performance

I will give this a week and then i can book a date and let everyone no. if everyone is not bothered either one then ill just book it for the cheapest.​

I will add prices when i get them but as it stands:

Clinical performance 10 cars or more for £40 per person per car Each person on the day will be entered into a free to enter prize draw to WIN a FREE Paintballing Day.

JBS

Last edited:
RS tuning in leeds :). If not then either of the above :).

Wanting to set up a - rolling road day / Meet - for who ever would like to come. im wanting some numbers so i can find out the prices. Im not sure were to book it for yet so ive added a poll above. Reason ive included Clinical performance/scooby clinic is because ive been there a few times with previous cars and had a realy good results with a good atmosphere​

Jbs - if you can only attend/want jbs
Both - if your not bothered were its at and would attend either
Clinical performance - if you can only attend/want Clinical performance

I will give this a week and then i can book a date and let everyone no. if everyone is not bothered either one then ill just book it for the cheapest.​

as it stands:

Clinical performance 10 cars or more for £40 per person per car Each person on the day will be entered into a free to enter prize draw to WIN a FREE Paintballing Day.

JBS 20 cars or more £45+vat per persn per car.

Prices updated