Northwest Meet Sunday 29th May 2011

Sandip

Reaction score
Ok another Manc Union meet, hoping to see some new faces on this meet :)

Time - 12:00 onwards

226796_10150184616192852_645862851_7068268_3902478_n.jpg

Last edited:
I was defo going to come and this may seem like the worst excuse ever lol.

But my team won tonight and have made it into the play offs final to be played at old trafford.
Woooooooohoooooooo
Come on Boro

I was defo going to come and this may seem like the worst excuse ever lol.

But my team won tonight and have made it into the play offs final to be played at old trafford.
Woooooooohoooooooo
Come on Boro

Poor excuse Jules, you should be going Old Trafford to see the mighty reds!! I'm sure you could come afterwards? :yes:

I would but i'm not leaving my car at old trafford,i know what you mancs are like ha ha ha

is this going to be on krispy kreme or on the over flow and are we gonna get kicked off after 20mins like last time?

Been meaning to get down to meet some of the NW Lads for ages. Mums birthday on 29th though, be rude not to show up lol. Do you meet last sunday of every month? Standard cars excepted:sly:

Been meaning to get down to meet some of the NW Lads for ages. Mums birthday on 29th though, be rude not to show up lol. Do you meet last sunday of every month? Standard cars excepted:sly:

Yeah we meet last Sunday of the month, unless there a big show on :) Nip down for an hour or so lol

Was going to come but I'm at Bowlers for Compulson I thik so probably will be sleeping all of Sunday lol

Seen as I have to wait until Wednesday now to get my car I wont be coming, have fun though!

Shame you can't make it, I guess we'll see you for the PVC meet then.

What's been done to the car btw?

The ABS light was on so thats what needed sorting but its took longer than expected which has knocked back the other bits like wheel refurb and a full clean inside and out!!

And I'll make sure I make the PVC meet