Scotland Cruise Control Install & Meet - 8th May

jb0o

Reaction score
Website
jonathan-butler.co.uk
Hi all,

Organising the Scottish Cruise Install for 4 weeks tomorrow. I'm hoping this will be okay for everyone interested.

Date & Time
Sunday 8th May

First install at 8.30am, final install 4-5pm.

[FONT=&quot]Perth, Scotland. Exact location TBA.

[/FONT]Price
A3 8P / A4 B6 & B7 Cruise Control - £135 includes 10% ASN discount
+ £15 for my fuel expense

A deposit of £80 confirms your spot at the event, PM me for details on payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer.

Additional Services (Cruise must be installed as well)
A3 8P - Coming Home / Leaving Home Lights - £15
A3 8P - VCDS Coding (Selective Locking, Beeps on lock/unlock etc) - FREE
A4 B6 & B7 - DIS (Trip Computer to show MPG etc) - £70

Sunday

Please use this thread to show your interest in the weekend, discuss the weekend and ask any questions you may have!

There are 5 slots open. If need be I could potentially extend to 7 slots if the demand is there.

Cheers,
Jonny

I won't make this one unfortunately, go back offshore the wednesday before it so ill have to sit this one out im afraid.

Hey Jonny, I'm unfortunately not going to be able to make this one as we're off on a weekend away that has been booked for a while. My car's going in for stage 2 next month and luckily my tuner is going to manage to fit cruise at the same time for me. Hope this gets the interest it deserves dude. I'm sure you'll get these places filled no probs and thanks again for your efforts and advice. :)

Paula x

Johnny - I'm interested in the install at Perth on Sunday afternoon. Am I too late?

Might be up for that, could you PM a list of other VCDS things you can code in so I can get an idea of what I'm after? Could be down for 11/noon?

Many thanks to Jonny for fitting cruise control to my A3 today.

If anyone is thinking about getting cruise control retro fitted, get in touch with Jonny... he knows what he's doing and a top bloke as well!

Yes thanks to Jonny and his pal for fitting the cruise today, very quick and efficient service..........
hope you got up the road and back home safely............

Cheers

Cheers for the comments guys. Just got back home now, been up since 5am so Im in need of some good sleep!

Was great to meet everyone and glad you're happy with the service!