6th Gear

Status

Northwest Meet Sunday 27th March 2011

Welcome to Facebook

Starts 12noon till 4pm/ish
    @ Krispy Kreams Trafford Park

Barton Dock Road, M41 7PP.
    ... near to the Trafford centre.

Krispy Kreams is on the right hand side of the asda car park just behind the Trafford centre!

Meet at B&Q 11:45 - 12:15 then head to Krispy Kreams from there
    3.2 V6 with Custom Code VVT Attack Software

2. # ADS
    ADS

S3 DCY

Status
    +1

VW MK4 R32
    Stage 1 Revo / Cold Air Feed / Miltek / AP Coilovers

1st Gear

Status
    Me too!

shanejess
    and me.

4th Gear

Status
    I normally pop by.

5th Gear

Status
    will try me best lol

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    I might pop over, it is the first F1 race of the season that day though!
    Audi A3 2.0tdi S Line - Xenons, RNS-E, Bose, Black & Grey duo leather, MY11 rear lights, Shark Performance remap 183 bhp, Optics Grill with American plate delete, S3 Pedals, S3 vents, Weitec Coilovers, MY11 Black Edition FBSW

IF IN DOUBT GO FLAT OUT

Status
    will be there as long as its a nice day

S3 DCY

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scott b View Post
    will try me best lol
    lol scott you've missed the last 3 !

VW MK4 R32

Rrrrrrrr-tech

Status
    I'm in
    > S3 225 (03) - OEM+
    > 205 GTI (90) - Limited Edition Miami Blue with full leather - 1 of only 300 made
    > Clio v6 255 (05) - Lethal Weapon

View: My S3 diary

3rd Gear

Status
    My car is not well, so might be missing this one. Will know more on Thursday....
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

5th Gear

Status
    its going to be a no from me, at a wedding do on the saturday night

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabs View Post
    My car is not well, so might be missing this one. Will know more on Thursday....
    Whats up Paul, waterpump??

3rd Gear

Status
    Sandip possibly the water pump, but its leaking from the coolant flange as well, and the radiator the fans not kicking in, i have checked the relays and all the fuses there all fine. Had everything in bits but need to scan it. Its looking like the fan control module might be knackered. Taking it to Stockport tomorrow its havin the coil packs checked and i will get them to scan it and tell me whats wrong. Strange one this as my temp gauge has never gone past 90.....
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Wont be able to make this, sadly. Tried each time but failed! Car wont be here and dont think a Daewoo will be welcome lol!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

3rd Gear

Status
    all sorted i will be there on sunday..

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post
    Wont be able to make this, sadly. Tried each time but failed! Car wont be here and dont think a Daewoo will be welcome lol!
    All enthusiasts are welcome no matter the car!
    In fact, at Krispy K's there's many different marques in attendance to oggle at, the banters pretty good too!

1st Gear

Status
    all sorted i will be there on sunday..

Glad you can make it, got your pm btw.

There will be a few RS cars turning up from RS246.com on the day for a bit more Audi presence too!

3rd Gear

Status
    I was really hoping to make this,as have got to know a few that go,by all accounts it looks like its going to be a big turnout,looking at our forum.
    Peakvagclub will be there in force next month
    A3,tdi sportback,remaped,custom turbo back zorst,green filter,19"speedlines,airlift ,xenons,votex side skirts & spoiler,smoothed sline front,s3 back bumper, s3 mirror's,red nappa,s3 vents,pedals, gearknob,fbmfsw,opensky and more. ow and an RS4

For sale ....dolphin grey tdi 2006 front and back bumpers with grill,fogs etc,mirrors,sportback standard rear lights and mudflaps.
    All going cheap lol
    Also my mint 19 x 9 polished and red faced speedlines,with all good toyo t1rs,coming soon :o)

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by evocos View Post
    I was really hoping to make this,as have got to know a few that go,by all accounts it looks like its going to be a big turnout,looking at our forum.
    Peakvagclub will be there in force next month
    Shame if you can't make it, but looking forward to next month if Peak are going to attend!

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mutantfatcat View Post
    Shame if you can't make it, but looking forward to next month if Peak are going to attend!
    Hi mate,yeah be good to catch up again,i did spot a pic of your car on our forum,from last month or the one before
    A3,tdi sportback,remaped,custom turbo back zorst,green filter,19"speedlines,airlift ,xenons,votex side skirts & spoiler,smoothed sline front,s3 back bumper, s3 mirror's,red nappa,s3 vents,pedals, gearknob,fbmfsw,opensky and more. ow and an RS4

For sale ....dolphin grey tdi 2006 front and back bumpers with grill,fogs etc,mirrors,sportback standard rear lights and mudflaps.
    All going cheap lol
    Also my mint 19 x 9 polished and red faced speedlines,with all good toyo t1rs,coming soon :o)

6th Gear

Status
    Not sure if i'll be able to make it, had a slight cock up with my car today...

3rd Gear

Status
    Sandip whats up with the S3?? If you want a lift mate let me know

S3 DCY

Status
    i wont be there this sunday. im off to alton towers instead :D !
    haha next one for defo though and i should have my bbs on next time.
    and pabs how did you go on at audi for your coilpacks ?

VW MK4 R32

3rd Gear

Status
    Dan i got 4 brand new shiney black ones and managed to get a free pressure test on the cooling system too, they found the coolant flange on the back of the cylinder head is leaking, rubber seal has perished, 9 for a new one. I was just glad it wasnt the water pump..

6th Gear

Status
    Sandip whats up with the S3?? If you want a lift mate let me know
    Thanks Paul, i'll be pop down for a bit tomorrow, car's drivable, just looking a bit beaten up

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    What time will you be heading over to krispy kreme? I might pop over any finally meet a few of you guys.
    Audi A3 2.0tdi S Line - Xenons, RNS-E, Bose, Black & Grey duo leather, MY11 rear lights, Shark Performance remap 183 bhp, Optics Grill with American plate delete, S3 Pedals, S3 vents, Weitec Coilovers, MY11 Black Edition FBSW

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy_27 View Post
    What time will you be heading over to krispy kreme? I might pop over any finally meet a few of you guys.
    Some of us will be there from 12pm, so maybe catch you then.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dancarpy View Post
    i wont be there this sunday. im off to alton towers instead :D !
    haha next one for defo though and i should have my bbs on next time.
    and pabs how did you go on at audi for your coilpacks ?
    What, you've not got those wheels on yet?!
    Anyway, have fun, catch you on the next one.

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    Can't believe they've blocked the costco car park, I'm guessing that's down to the jap meet that was there last sunday, it was massive and filled both big car parks!

So where's the new place? Haha

3rd Gear

Status
    It ended up behind Kelloggs on an industrial estate and then back at krispy kremes car park in the afternoon.

IF IN DOUBT GO FLAT OUT

Status
    wat was the whole point in trying to block us in we were just parked up no 1 else was using the car park. so whats the plan for next month.