New Year Soon - New South Wales Meet

Ash B

Reaction score
Right its the new year soon and seeing we didnt have a Christmas meet as far as im aware. Think we should arrange one for the end of January or start of Febuary. Any ideas on location and date?
We will also have another member Jine (Justin) with his B6 A4 from Bristol who willing to travel and attend our meets:applaus: Top guy with a lovely B6, Sorry never got to speak to you properly @ KK was a bit of a nightmare down there lol every one parked every where and the light fading quickly. Colin if you could keep Just updated on our meets or tell him about this thread. I think as its the new year we should try and get as many members as possible to attend, more the better. As in South Wales we have quite a few members.

Have a good new year guys & gals :)
Hope to see you all soon

Thanks
Ashley

ill be up for it

based in sheffield and barry

Yes butty im up for a meet coz if all go's to plan then 2011 is going to be a great year for me, so let me know when and where

I'll def pop over ash, it'll be good to keep up international relations and meet a few more people. your right Krispy Kreme was a bit late in the day for winter.

Just have to let me know when and where bud.

The General will be there as always, im thinking Feb Ash as it gives everyone time to sort out what ever they have to sort out in Jan so feb is enough time for people to plan things and hopefully get to the meet but ill be there no worries

thats the spirit grant , im thinking maybe feb too i think a ****** wheels bearing has gone on my car today its screaming its tits off and grinding away lol

Feb is good for me as alway's.

February is it....Any dates in mind? Me and Fran cant do the 13th as we are going to the next KK meet in Bristol.
So i'm free 6th, 20th and 27th any locations in mind? Obviously if none of you can do any other days then the 13th will be fine but me and Fran would have to leave at 1:00pm.

I'll def pop over ash, it'll be good to keep up international relations and meet a few more people. your right Krispy Kreme was a bit late in the day for winter.

Just have to let me know when and where bud.

Good man Jine, yeah will defo keep you up to date. Also there another KK meet in Feb 13/2/2010 hopefully this time a bit more day late and not so cold :)

like ash said not the 13th im free all the other times i think as long as we make a date certain i can work out if im in work or not