Bluewater - Jan 29th 2011

JamJay

Reaction score
Hi All,

There's a VAG meet being organised over on SCN for the new year. It's predominantly SEAT at the moment of course but a couple of other VAG brand are on the list too right now. So far there around 22 people planning to attend and it would be great if some of you would come too.

Details:

- Bluewater Shopping Centre, Greenhith, Kent.
- Saturday January 29th @ 5:30pm
- First Upper Level Car Park

Directions:

- M25 J2 (A2 Canterbury)
- A2 first exit (signposted "Bluewater")
- Left at the roundabout onto dual carriageway
- First exist on Dual carriageway
- Over first roundabout and up to the top carpark ahead.

meethere.jpg

As always, no dangerous driving, excessive revving of engines or loud music will be tolerated. This is a static meet for enthusiats to admire others handywork & to meet new people who share the same interest.

If you wish to show off what your car can do then please take it out of the complex and onto a 'race track'.

If this is something you think you'd be interested in attending then please list yourselves below.

Last edited:
i am on this! from the essex area so bit of a trek but well on it. may have a mate come in his 1 series not VAG i know but if its a problem he can jump in with me

i am on this! from the essex area so bit of a trek but well on it. may have a mate come in his 1 series not VAG i know but if its a problem he can jump in with me

I would also pop down for a bit, however would also be joined by someone who drives an ST, would be interested if that's cool as well

i really need to get my wheels on before then! i have to get the spacers and bolts delivered first :(

Hi people, sorry to neglect updating this. The turnout for this is set to be 50+ cars, that's just the SEATs and is looking more towards 70+ if everyone keeps their word and other marques/VAG forums show up. There was is talk of a magazine feature on this although that's in hand with the meet organiser over on SCN however, the location has changed due to BWPD (Bluewater Police Department :p) getting funny about the scale of things...in short too many chavs over the years doing burnouts have tarnished the reputation of genuine car enthusiasts and we're now all tarred with the same brush.

Anyway, new location here, just down the road: Newton's Court, Stone, Greenhithe, Kent - SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum - View Single Post - Kent and Southeast Seat/VAG Meet 29th January

I look forward to seeing any of you there :)

P.S. This is a VAG meet so VAG only although anyone who appreciates the brand is welcome :). I'm not the organiser but I imagine the format will be something like "park all non-VAG out of the way".

Last edited:
will still be attending and ill just take my buddy along in my car balls it!
be in the red a4 license plate ls06 wtt, desperately trying to get my wheels on :S

Just an idea but when I had the R32 the OC used to meet at Brands Hatch on a wed evening. Maybe that could be an option?

was a brilliant meet got to see some wicked cars and some really nice people, just a shame there wasnt that many audi's as i was one of the only ones (other than a 440 bhp tt rs)