names below:

1, scott b
2, wizza

1, scott b
2, wizza
3, sandip
4, mutantfatcat
5, Luke2702 (hopefully)

Not sure if they do. I think everything they have planned is organised before the event.

But yeah will be there as Scott as put. :)

Only just seen this count me in
1, scott b
2, wizza
3, sandip
4, mutantfatcat
5, Luke2702 (hopefully)
6. bo2007 (shane)
7. Pabs (Paul)

I am veryy keen! Ive heard that theres gunna be lots of discounts on everything ! including remaps.

1, scott b
2, wizza
3, sandip
4, mutantfatcat
5, Luke2702 (hopefully)
6. bo2007 (shane)
7. Pabs (Paul)
8. dancarpy (maybe,hopefully)

I may well make a run out to this.
What time are people getting there??

I should be there as well, although ill be setting off around 10-11 ish from Sheffield way! It'll be good to see a few people from this site!

I want to go but I've got family down... I'll try and get for an hour or so, i need a bargain ;)..... and ice cream!

Hoping to get there for just after 10 me thinks. Don't think I'll be there too long - but gonna get pics and all that malarky.

Thanks to Shane and Dave for letting me have a drive of the S3's, i know exactly what a mapped S3 feels like now:) :o.k:

was a good show, i got there a bit late but still managed to get myself a remap and a Milltek exhaust!! :D

its not on the car yet i payed for it today it gets done on thursday, exhaust too. im sure i will though!

Came down but only stayed about an hour. Saw your car sandip like the brakes!!! But could not see any one around the cars. Sorry guys hope to catch you again...

I saw you Sandip just as you were leaving! Lol. I was with Andy and we turned up quite late so we diddnt manage to see anybody really! I'm happy anyway I ended up getting a stage 1 remap and forge dv :D. We should have a proper meet soon though!

Sorry we all couldn't get to meet each other, i saw both Dan and Luke, well your cars lol Didn't know it was you guys though:)

**************Any suggestions for the location of the next meet??? ****************

Yeah was not going to be showing mine of it was firthy!! (hose pipe ban)..

there not mine, they have been posted on the awesome gti facebook page.

manchester area works well, if its for taking pics aswell, whats the lowery centre/ salford quays like)

trafford centre is easy to get to, or we thinking pub/meal aswell?

Lowry sounds good! Not sure where we could meet there though