posts/pictures overlapping

jonny87

Reaction score
is anybody else having this problem?

its been like this for me since the forum was over hauled, i figured it was a little niggle that would get ironed out but hasn't and is now getting rather irritating, its not on all threads but is mainly on threads with pictures, if i refresh the page it sorts itself out, any help or info on this would be great

Capture.jpg

I too get this! Figured just to bear with it, in the hope it would one day get sorted.

I find sometimes a refresh can sort it out.

ironically your post over lapped my post when i opened the thread :)

i also find that if i reply to such a thread it sorts it out too

I get it constantly and i know from speaking to other members they get it happening to them as well. One day it might get sorted but there is so many bugs on this forum mods probably don`t know where to start even though it has been months now.

I get it constantly and i know from speaking to other members they get it happening to them as well. One day it might get sorted but there is so many bugs on this forum mods probably don`t know where to start even though it has been months now.

i think this 'bug' and the classifieds descriptions not matching up with the pictures are the two biggest ones that i've noticed, was kinda hoping that they would have been sorted by now, but im sure theres a very good reason as to why its not been done so far.....?