Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
+ Reply to Thread
    6th Gear

Status

Todays posts or recent posts

Where has the "today's posts" link gone?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Indeed !

Owing to the recent downtime, i can assume the system has been backed up to a point before it was installed

6th Gear

Status
    I can only assume that it's been removed due to performance problems. Searching kills performance, and I bet that link gets clicked to bits.

Administrator

Status
    Searching of any type has been temporarily disabled. As I've said in my last post on another thread, vBulletin 4.0.0 appears to have been at Gold release status just a little bit early, and both vBulletin Inc., and Audi-Sport.net are working hard to get issues sorted out as much as possible as quickly as possible. We're currently having some rather unusual spikes in server load, and to keep them from getting so high that everything grinds to a halt we've turned some things off to keep resource requirements down while we investigate/repair things.

We're hoping to have search functionality etc. restored by Monday although I can't guarantee that at this point.

Thanks and regards,

Rob.
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.